2016.09.10 Downend - Robin Hill Country Park (England) 'Bestival'

Started by dsanchez, March 20, 2016, 22:58:42

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

QuoteThe Cure play the Main Stage from  8:45 - 11:45 pm

There is a livestream from the festival, but as of now, no Cure on the schedule.

http://craigjparker.blogspot.de/2016/09/the-cure-play-bestival-tonight.html
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Setlist: Tape / Open, High, The Walk, The Baby Screams, Push, In Between Days, Lullaby, The Caterpillar, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Pictures of You, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, End

1st encore: Burn, A Forest

2nd encore:  Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number

3rd encore: The Lovecats, Hot Hot Hot, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

cheyler

Somebody captured the feed and I was able to download an MPEG-2 file of the entire concert.  Perfect quality.  Shame they didn't do "It Can Never Be The Same".  RS voice was weak throughout, as in other shows you may have.  Avenches 2005 for one.  Nothing special, no debuts...they're probably going to do some heavy rehearsing in the six weeks they have until the Europe tour starts.  It was good, it was competent, but it wasn't great.  Truly awesome lighting, really good job whoever did it.  Reeves started to sound like he did when I couldn't stand his playing, but that was just during the encores.  This show is on dime right this second!  That's where I got it this morning.

TwoSunspots

Can anybody please help me in obtaining a download of this show?

cheyler

TwoSunspots

I signed up but only have "Guest" status so cannot download any Torrents!! I have requested to be promoted. 😎

cheyler

That's strange, they must have changed their way of doing things.  When I signed up nine years ago they allowed downloads right away.  I still haven't figured out the "dropbox" method, I probably ought to try harder.  I'm supposed to make the Teenage Cancer Trust 2006 show available...