Main Menu

Curefans Blog

Started by dsanchez, February 13, 2007, 14:43:33

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Dillinger

thats really great of you, i dont know if il use it too much but il be keeping an eye on them. another success for curefans!  :rocker

dsanchez

We want to take the chance to thank those curefans who are already trying the new service (bloodflowers, easycure, explodingboy, unimatrix, boffin, etc.).

:smth023

Quote from: farquad92 on February 13, 2007, 19:20:37
thats really great of you, i dont know if il use it too much but il be keeping an eye on them. another success for curefans!  :rocker
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

gioez

I would like to use this new service, the blog space is very cool... soon I will try to open mine ;)
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

Cure 89

Hola: No sé si seré yo pero las herramientas del blog están limitadas en comparación de crear un blog directo con wordpress. Ya que directamente puedes modificar completamente el aspecto del blog y estas herramientas no las encuentro en el blog que tengo aquí en curefans. Se podrá arreglar esto o es permanente? Saludos desde México

Hi: I don´t know if I will be but the tools of the blog are limited in comparison of creating a direct blog with wordpress. Since directly you can modify completely the aspect of the blog and these tools I can´t find them in the blog that I have here in curefans. It will be possible arrange this or it´s permanent? Regards from Mexico
Si la esperanza se ha retraido de mi ser... estare expuesto a la inversa de la vida?

dsanchez

Hello Cure89,

At this point you're only allowed to choose one of the 20 designs that we have there for your blog (Presentation > Themes). You're also allowed to create links (Blogroll), write articles (Write > Write post), upload images for those articles and manage categories (Manage > Categories). All those options are the most common for any blog.

HOWEVER, if you need a customized design we can offer you two options at the moment:

1) Choose one of the designs from http://themes.wordpress.net/

2) Send us your own design for your Blog.

Certanly, we will work to improve the service in the following weeks.

Thanks for your comments  :smth023

David.

Quote from: Cure 89 on February 15, 2007, 07:26:27
Hola: No sé si seré yo pero las herramientas del blog están limitadas en comparación de crear un blog directo con wordpress. Ya que directamente puedes modificar completamente el aspecto del blog y estas herramientas no las encuentro en el blog que tengo aquí en curefans. Se podrá arreglar esto o es permanente? Saludos desde México

Hi: I don´t know if I will be but the tools of the blog are limited in comparison of creating a direct blog with wordpress. Since directly you can modify completely the aspect of the blog and these tools I can´t find them in the blog that I have here in curefans. It will be possible arrange this or it´s permanent? Regards from Mexico
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo