Going to gigs

Started by scatcat, October 16, 2007, 05:41:02

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGUE

still it is regarding going to gigs- The camera is to be taken to a gig- Think we get away with this one... :smth023

I dont know how full-on it is in U.S., metal detectors ? if you can get there early and sus it out, view the metal detections
(if any)- how far the go up and down, so maybe in your shoes,
If no metal-detection gates~ which probably wont be, as jewelry and stuff, hide it on your body baby   8)
Everyone had one at Melb, and i took in a massive bag for my jacket and they didnt even look !!

Take two, your good one and disposable, if you like, and put disposable in bag, and act disapointed when found,
and take other on your body.  But ? not sure, just suggestion, The Cure dont mind, but the bouncers ?
Maybe if you are early if it looks too hard, you can take your good camera and put in car,.

But so excited for you, thinking about it, get excited.    :rocker

edit~ ohh i so wanna go.  :) but luv reading about it here aswell  :smth020

iwannashagsimon

The last time I saw the Cure (in 2000) there were no metal detectors at the venue.  Just someone patting folks down.  I wasn't even patted down, they just searched my bag.  Snuck the camera in my bra.

I don't recall anyone who saw them on the Curiosa tour mentioning metal dectors.  Just a quick pat down.

ROGUE

COOL~  David started awhole new thred/section about security at certain venues

and what to expect, etc.     awsum, finger on pulse, good work David   :rocker

TOPIC NAME~   " IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PEOPLE ATTENDING THESE SHOWS"  :smth023

Cure Freak

saw the topic.
agree, very helpful.