Cure Zines

Started by Troll Lolhurst, March 10, 2022, 14:58:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll Lolhurst

Hello im new.  :oops:

Hope this is a good place to post this.

I'm super interested in Cure zines, 80s or early 90s. Interested in UK or AU ones. I dont think there were any in AU. Ive looked in places and the record stores. Are there scans of zines anywhere? I dont find on archive org site. Looking to build a dope "curation" ( :D ) of material.

Hello to all.  :)

Troll Lolhurst

Come back from road trip and no replies? Nobody has any zine scans???  :? Would have thought fans would have been all over the scene.

Never mind. I was going thru an 80s esoterica phase I guess back then. Still interesting. Zines are good.

I got a vinyl Disintegration while away. No record player yet but love to look at it ...  :heart-eyes

henryevans

Save these tips to your vinyl floors in their absolute best shape

Vinyl flooring is a fantastic option for practically any home due to its toughness, beauty, and extended lifespan. While many people find value in these characteristics, vinyl is also renowned for being simple to maintain. Nevertheless, 'simple' does not mean that you should not not pay much attention to your vinyl floor. In this post, we will point out some tips that vinyl floor owners should always bear in mind.

Have a simple yet consistent cleaning schedule

Daily maintenance cleaning of your vinyl floor only requires wiping or vacuuming. Using a broom or vacuum to remove dust prevents the accumulation of dust and grime and makes maintaining your floors simpler. It is sufficient to clean the floor once a week, or more frequently if necessary, with a damp mop or a cloth dampened with warm water and a little detergent. By doing so, the floor is kept clean and in excellent shape.

Treat different types of stains the correct way

• Oil, vinegar, or lemon stains should be scrubbed out as soon as possible to prevent discoloration of your vinyl flooring. To get rid of these stains, combine warm water with a neutral detergent.

• You can get rid of stains like ink, tomato, or blood by applying extremely diluted alcohol straight to them for a short period of time without rubbing, then rinsing them out with water.

• Pen and marker stains may be removed with ease by rubbing them with some white spirit and then thoroughly washing them with water.

• Use an anti-rust sponge to remove rust, then rinse with water.

Use the suitable mops for your vinyl floor

Although vinyl flooring is not waterproof, it is far more water resistant than laminate and hardwood floors. However, there's still a chance that water droplets can seep through the seams and borders. Therefore, you should try to look for the best mops for Vinyl floors as the ideal ones will tremendously help you avoid getting excessive water on your vinyl floor while still delivering the cleaning function splendidly. For further details, we suggest searching for one of our posts: Best Mop for Vinyl Floors: TOP Options for Long-Lasting Flooring, which is also here on TheKingLive.

Get a welcome mat

An outdoor mat is among the simplest improvements you can make to protect your vinyl floor. Think of the mat as your first line of defense. You and your visitors will have a place to clean your feet before entering the house. Also, the carpet will lessen the quantity of outside dirt and trash brought inside. You may even get an indoor mat for inside use and put your shoes at the door if you want to go one step further.

Do not polish or wash your vinyl floor

Vinyl flooring requires far less upkeep than certain other types of flooring, particularly stone or hardwood, which require frequent care. For instance, most vinyl flooring already has a reinforced polyurethane surface treatment to preserve it, so waxing or polishing is not necessary.

It's a good idea to be ahead of any necessary maintenance for your vinyl floor because doing so may assist to increase its lifespan and maintain its aesthetic appeal. Rest assured that with cleaning and upkeep advice from TheKingLive for luxury vinyl flooring, you'll be able to keep your house looking its absolute best.