PUSH - A CURE FANZINE

Started by CureFanDoc, December 19, 2021, 01:36:23

Previous topic - Next topic

CureFanDoc

Hello,  I create PUSH - A Cure Fanzine.

Issues #1, #3 and #4 are currently available! Issue #1 is all about recipes inspired by The Cure. Reprinted by popular demand. Zine #3 catalogues the great Cure Year of 2019. Zine #4 goes back in time, before the age of social media. Simon Gallup and Perry Bamonte contributed to Zine #4. As well as Ruth Fillmore of Other Voices!
One Zine:
SHIPPING INCLUDED!
$11 All USA
$12 All UK/EU countries /South America
$15 everywhere else
2 zines (issue #1,3 or 4)
$15 All USA
$16 All UK/EU/South America
$18 everywhere else
paypal.me/curefandocumentary

This zine adventure started in 2017, as a way to get out some of my fan stories and ideas. I shot PUSH - A Cure Fan Documentary in 2000, and have tried and tried to get major funding for the project. I probably won't give up until I'm six feet under. How does that song go... fight fight fight? XX- Arusha

dxsfx49

This is David Feiger, I already got 3 & 4 from you. Here are some pictures of things I'm selling,I'm going to attempt to attach from my phone to you. I just thought if you knew people. which you do that would be interested in highly sought after Cure items; Here they are...So obviously I'm not as high tech as this site and need to create my own web site with pictures and then attach the link. Ok,maybe I can't give you pictures? If you email or text me I can do it via email or messaging. In your busy schedule please find the time I would greatly appreciate it before I make a big mistake. I just want to get the correct value for my items.

Dfeiger46@gmail.com
520-392-5617

Thanks...