What One Question Would You Ask Robert If Given The Chance?

Started by nausearockpig, December 29, 2005, 03:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Aarna

[img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0694e17544.jpg[/img]
www.eternal-aphelion.deviantart.com

Janko

Quote from: Carnage Visor on June 29, 2007, 04:12:01
Then I'd ask him how he got his hair that way because I want that hair, man!  :rocker

AND ROBERT WOULD SAY : "GO ASK SIOUXSIE..."

:-D
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

crowbi_wan

Okay, this would be kind of a lame, but I'd throw some requests at him.  Other Voices, Holy Hour, Secrets, Give Me It  :rocker

nausearockpig

j

I met the entire band in Camden, NJ in 2004.  I told Robert that the Carson, CA would be my 26th time seeing them (it turned out to be my 27th...) and asked if there was any way they could play Faith at that show.

He looked down at first then back up and looked me right in the eyes and said "Well, it is on the list as a maybe for tonight."  Sure enough, they played it that night.  I like to think that they played it for me.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :rocker

Soxguy

i'd ask him if an "Unplugged: An Evening with the Cure" session was in the near future.
"...Ambition in the back of a black Car"

Steve

I think I'd ask him if he wanted to pop over the the Balatonfured wine festival for the weekend.
I'd see him alright for somewhere to stay (as long as he didn't mind my cat waking him up at 5am) :lol:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Miladojka Youneed

If I'd meet Robert after a gig in Serbia, i would ask him how did he like it here, cause he wasn't even near since Ljubljana, Yugoslavia 1989. Then, I'd of course offer him a beer  :roll:
For always and ever it's always for you...

http://cure.mojblog.co.yu

iwannashagsimon

closedown

I'd ask him if he really needed the cash so he had to sell all of The Cure's keyboards...  :twisted:

Cure Freak

Quote from: j on August 09, 2007, 14:36:09
I met the entire band in Camden, NJ in 2004.  I told Robert that the Carson, CA would be my 26th time seeing them (it turned out to be my 27th...) and asked if there was any way they could play Faith at that show.

He looked down at first then back up and looked me right in the eyes and said "Well, it is on the list as a maybe for tonight."  Sure enough, they played it that night.  I like to think that they played it for me.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :rocker
That is so cool!

I don't know what question I would ask Robert. But If I met, him, face to face, I would want to give my drawings of him and the band.(And I would, most defintly, have them with me, if this happen before or after a concert)

I probably ask him. If he could play Cold (if by chance, we meer at the NYC gig). I love that song and they haven't played it  since Trilogy.

lordsquidy13

"If you could pick any number from one to ten, what would it be." XD

Carnage Visor

If I met Robert, I'd do a Robert-esque thing like looking down at my shoes. One of us would have to make the initiative and go ahead and talk...or else we'd stand awkwardly and stare off into space.

I have the same problem he had a while back...not being able to look straight at people...

And then I'd ask, "Robert, why CAN'T I be you?" ;)

psychophysio

I'd ask him "It's my round, what are you having?"
either that or "do you ever get tired of playing killing an arab or boys don't cry?"

The camden story was great BTW.

ROGUE

I met Robert, before the Melbourne show, I just said 'Hi', was lost for words, and  i am sure i said 'thank you so much'-or similar words,
and gave a meaningful head nod, Just to see him and look into those eyes was timeless for me,
I stayed around for awhile, there were other people around at the time, making small talk,
Iam shy, so didnt want to compete for conversation,
But what stays with me is how comfortable he makes people, makes them laugh- made me laugh
I cant remember all of the conversation between everyone, my legs were shaking, my heart was rushing.
I wish i had a gift to give him, but i didnt actually think i would end up meeting him, and seeing the band
aswell. ~I used to work associated with the Rod Laver Arena, Tennis Centre etc (sportin related arena's usually)
-4ish months ago- so I could get in through prior work mates/friends/associates.
Simons also great, joking and smiling, laughing. And they must have been tired also.
Wonderful people ~all of them.
I do remember alot of the conversation most of it with other people,
Its a time I treasure, and keep close to my heart., hardly ever mention it~ its a personal moment I will hold onto.
Very personal to me, so i dont want to analyse it, all. But the vibes and feelings were so nice  :smth023