Andy Anderson Surgery

Started by cheyler, January 31, 2019, 02:17:51

Previous topic - Next topic

cheyler

Andy Anderson announced today that he's going into hospital for surgery on his abdominal aortic aneurysm, which has become a problem again after about three years. This is not simple or easy surgery, in fact it is somewhat risky. When you're messing around with the sort of pressure and fluid capacity of the biggest blood vessel in the body...well, there are no guarantees. He's had lots of birthday wishes already and he thanks everyone for them. I am not his spokesman and I have no knowledge whatsoever as to when he will be in surgery, when he will be out, or when he will be able to give us all an update when it's over. Keep him in your thoughts, don't worry too much about prayers, they've never been of much use to anyone. All the best Andy, we'll be happy and relieved to see you again in a few days!

tanyasmith

Thanks for the update, Cheyler! I will keep Andy in my good thoughts and hopeful wishes for a complete, painless recovery.

dsanchez

Sending good vibes to the great Andy Anderson wishing he will be OK very soon!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Andy's update and not so good news :'(

QuoteHi guy's, I am and I have Terminal 4 Cancer, and their is no way of returning back from that, it's totally covering the inside of my body, and I'm totally fine and aware of my situation I've gone for a no resuscitation, with that, I have a next of kin, in place and there is no way I would want them to be looking me as a vegetable, if I were to survived a resuscitation, because it may well involve the possibility of sustaining cracked ribs and Brain Damage, and I would hate to lay that on anyone. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy will be discussed over the next few days, hopefully I'll be able to get back to get to you in the next few days about the outcome, and please, No Boo, Hooing, here, just be positive, for me it's just another life Experience and Hurdle, that one has to make yet another Choice in life, be cool, I most definitely am and positive about the situation , well that's it for now, good folk, and thank you all for the well wishes I love them all, and are held very, very close to my heart dearly, and will stay with me for ever, any way, stay well yourselves and chat soon. Ax.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

He remains positive about it - I like that.

Keep him in your thoughts, prayers or whichever you wish to choose!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

tanyasmith

It's really sad...I posted on his FB page that he should give the vegan, plant-based diet a go. It's been proven that dairy promotes tumors and that the plant-based diet can help prevent cancer. There's less evidence that a plant-based diet can cure stage 4 cancer, but still there are people who have come back from that by making major lifestyle changes.

I'm hoping for a miracle for Andy.

Ulrich

Well, I did not read the comments, as I saw there were too many already.
I think what Andy posted here is a good state of mind:
Quotehopefully I'll be able to get back to get to you in the next few days about the outcome, and please, No Boo, Hooing, here, just be positive, for me it's just another life Experience and Hurdle, that one has to make yet another Choice in life, be cool, I most definitely am and positive about the situation

Another musician who survived cancer, has stated:
"Our family has been struck twice with cancer - myself three times and Jules my wife and our message to other people out there (going through it) is never give in; never ever give up"

Lead singer of rock group The Alarm Mike Peters is among those included in the New Year Honours.

The 59-year-old, who was born in Prestatyn and lives in Dyserth has had cancer three times.

The singer formed a charity to encourage music fans to sign up as bone marrow donors and has been awarded an MBE for his efforts.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-north-east-wales-46702437
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Lol just tweeted this:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo