2019.06.08 Dublin - Malahide Castle (Ireland) 'Malahide Castle Concerts'

Started by dsanchez, September 25, 2018, 10:41:56

Previous topic - Next topic

word_on_a_wing

When I first heard of the venue I imagined it being in the castle (though my brain couldn't quite comprehend this), then I had a look at photos of other concerts that have been there: they have been outdoor concerts on the grounds/lawn with the castle in the background.  ...ahh that makes more sense.  Either way it will likely be awesome!

...just awaiting now some Australia dates (I will likely keep saying this until some Australia dates are announced !  ...perhaps should just add it is as a permanent footer that will appear at the bottom of all the comments I post  :D
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

Ulrich

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on October 06, 2018, 10:54:56
When I first heard of the venue I imagined it being in the castle (though my brain couldn't quite comprehend this), then I had a look at photos of other concerts that have been there: they have been outdoor concerts on the grounds/lawn with the castle in the background. 

Yep, that's how I imagined it to be.  :cool

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on October 06, 2018, 10:54:56
...perhaps should just add it is as a permanent footer that will appear at the bottom of all the comments I post  :D

Looks like you did!  :smth023
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: helloimageifonly on October 06, 2018, 00:00:49
This one is very tempting because it is in a castle  :heart-eyes
Obviously deciding before Wednesday!

It is not really IN a castle... is more in the gardens/outside the castle. This is a clip from Gorillaz's concert last year in the same venue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxT3YBS7kpc
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

x-phile

dsanchez

Tried to get tickets but it says "Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster" :/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

The Cure show in Dublin is SOLD OUT! And I did not get a ticket.... :/

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

I am officially looking for a ticket for this show. If you know something, let me know. Thanks!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

joda9

Me too. If someone has a ticket or two - I will be very grateful. Damn time shifting.  I am not in europe at the moment so I miscalculated the exact time. Doh!

Wendyly74

Does anyone know about selling tickets to this show? Is there a problem for the buyer given the name of the original ticket holder is printed on the ticket? I am considering selling two tickets because the accommodation in Dublin is crazy expensive.

chemicaloverload

7.3 You may not resell or transfer your Tickets if prohibited by law. In addition, Event Partners may prohibit the resale or transfer of tickets for some events. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket in breach of the applicable law or any restrictions imposed by the Event Partner is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation.

BUT;

(b) you have transferred the Ticket to another person using our "Ticket Transfer" functionality (if available); and/or

So what you'll need to do is check there is a 'ticket transfer' function and that way you might be able to transfer it to another. Contact ticketmaster to see if this can be done. They started printing names to get around people upselling tickets on other sites for crazy prices. Same in Glasgow.
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

chemicaloverload

Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

dsanchez

Quote from: Wendyly74 on November 06, 2018, 21:59:33
Does anyone know about selling tickets to this show? Is there a problem for the buyer given the name of the original ticket holder is printed on the ticket? I am considering selling two tickets because the accommodation in Dublin is crazy expensive.

I found a room for 4 people (I am travelling on my own) for €31/night in a hostel with good reviews. Plan would be to arrive Friday leave Sunday (two nights). Please PM if you are interested.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Zarec

I just bought a ticket for Malahide Castle.  Apparently they released more tickets. Just letting y'all know!

The Loudest Cure

The further we go And older we grow The more we know The less we show.

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo