Boris Williams is back!

Started by dsanchez, April 01, 2020, 20:06:59

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

You heard it first on curefans.com!

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Kiwifan

Too sad you posted the news on the April 1st. I did believe it, and it well could be as Caroline Crawley, the girlfriend of Boris Williams from Shelleyan Orphan unfortunately died on october 1st, 2016... :1f62a:  :fearful:

Kiwifan

Quote from: Kiwifan on October 14, 2020, 02:09:28Too sad you posted the news on the April 1st. I did believe it, and it well could be as Caroline Crawley, the girlfriend of Boris Williams from Shelleyan Orphan unfortunately died on october 1st, 2016... :1f62a:  :fearful:

Boris Williams left The Cure in 1994 to join her in 1994 in Shelleyan Orphan. I suppose that group is dead today, so if he wants to, he actually can make his come back into The Cure

SueC

Yeah right, The Cure really need two drummers... or are gonna chuck out their longest serving drummer because a past member is free... honestly...
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

Hey, it's okay to miss Boris W. (especially if it happens without bashing others)!  :cool

Quote from: Kiwifan on October 14, 2020, 02:13:24...so if he wants to, he actually can make his come back into The Cure

That is one thing, the other would be: The Cure want him back. (Which currently doesn't look like it'll happen.)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

SueC

Brett is suggesting that all, or a subset of, the extant ex-members of The Cure could get together to form a band called The Disease.

We may have voiced such a notion before but can't remember... we have so many notions we don't remember half of them...
SueC is time travelling

word_on_a_wing

Hey a kiwifan... I just saw this video of Robert Smith being interviewed by a Cure fan in New Zealand...what a lucky fella and an enjoyable interview

"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."