2019.06.28 Werchter - Festival Park Werchter (Belgium) 'Rock Werchter'

Started by dsanchez, October 06, 2018, 00:58:23

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist

Shake Dog Shake, Just One Kiss, Lovesong, Last Dance, Pictures Of You, High, A Night Like This, Burn, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Push, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Play For Today, A Forest, Primary, Want, 39, One Hundred Years,

E1: Lullaby, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Doing The Unstuck, Friday I'm In Love, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry

Videos

Announcement

https://oor.nl/news/the-cure-eerste-headliner-rock-werchter-2019/
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Counting the days... 15 years passed away since I saw them the very first time @Werchter 2004  :1f62e:
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

word_on_a_wing

Quote from: Ulrich on July 01, 2019, 14:07:17View of the stage is not perfect, but sound seems okay.

Haha I saw this ...it's a horrible recording! Someone made a comment that cracked me up ... (I imagine deadpan delivery)...
"What a wonderful view and sound. You should shoot from behind the stage next time". 😂

Sorry maybe I should have been more specific... I hope to see the pro-shot footage that was streamed !!
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

Ulrich

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on July 01, 2019, 14:24:43Someone made a comment that cracked me up ... (I imagine deadpan delivery)...
"What a wonderful view and sound. ...

I hope to see the pro-shot footage that was streamed !!

Yeah, I thought that's what you wanted to see, but that's all I could find so far.
(I saw that comment too and wondered...)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: Ulrich on July 01, 2019, 16:51:50Yeah, I thought that's what you wanted to see, but that's all I could find so far.

horrible video indeed :)

but not need to watch it anymore, added pro-shot videos in the first post of this topic :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

word_on_a_wing

Quote from: dsanchez on July 01, 2019, 18:46:16
Quote from: Ulrich on July 01, 2019, 16:51:50Yeah, I thought that's what you wanted to see, but that's all I could find so far.

horrible video indeed :)

but not need to watch it anymore, added pro-shot videos in the first post of this topic :)

I'm still hoping someone captured the stream IN FULL and uploads that. What's on YT currently are just a few individual tracks (better than nothing, but not the same as being able to watch the show in its entirety). Did anyone here capture the stream of Werchter or Glastonbury?

word_on_a_wing