3 Disintegration Session songs leaked

Started by love_cat, September 22, 2009, 12:12:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire

Well I'm glad I decided on THIS Forum, that one sounds ****-tastic. What a shame, they sound like idiots over there.

nausearockpig

Can someone PM the link to the tracks?

exploding boy

i think its the legend "no share" oe "rare trade"like stockholm 2008
its the same thing
hello friens its great site

nausearockpig

Quote from: exploding boy on September 24, 2009, 03:17:36
i think its the legend "no share" oe "rare trade"like stockholm 2008
its the same thing

is that a no?

exploding boy

im compare the songs with the shows people dont share.
hello friens its great site

love_cat

and you see what issued forth
i am seriously wondering why is there so many bad feelings among cure fans

nausearockpig

soooo? will someone post or PM the link? the original one is dead!

alwaysprayingforRAIN

oh man i really can't see why this has to be so complicated. it's music we should all be able to share and enjoy it....
or is this about some old 'hard feelings' ??

anyway thanks for editing j. i was worried about that, although i'm quiet sure it was not meant literary.
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

wish-man

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 23, 2009, 22:21:27
it's just pretty odd and it's getting old and tiring and i find myself less and less interested in the whole cure scene. it's simply getting old.

Absolutely agree!  :smth023

Quote from: j on September 23, 2009, 22:18:35
I edited the reference.  I understand your passion Wish-Man, but we can't have references like that here.

No problem!  :lol: I just was too angry with their greediness...

Well, these [comment deleted by admin] over MFC take themselves far too serious. Thats pissing  :smth011
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

dsanchez

Insults are not tolarated in Curefans.com, not between Curefans.com members, not from Curefans.com members to other forums either.

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,4197.0.html

Because of this I would kindly ask you wish-man to remove any offensive comment in your messages above.

Sorry wish-man but I have to delete your comments. Insults (of any kind) are not tolerated here.

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

wish-man

and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Eve_23

the original link doesnt work( where ealse can i download them?..

jbud1980

i don't want to preview, download, listen or whatever to the three "new songs" because i like surprises and do not want to know ahead of time. :)

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: jbud1980 on October 29, 2009, 02:21:27
i don't want to preview, download, listen or whatever to the three "new songs" because i like surprises and do not want to know ahead of time. :)

it will be a very positive surprise!!! i thought about waiting, but Disintegration is my favorite album and i just needed to know ;)
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

lostflower4

Quote from: jbud1980 on October 29, 2009, 02:21:27

Ahead of time of what?  These songs were leaked by a private collector, and the chances are VERY unlikely they will ever be officially released.

So if you want to "wait", you're likely to be waiting forever.  8)