Sleep when I'm dead

Started by revolt, July 04, 2008, 10:55:28

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

by the way, the other guy (besides robert) behind the production of the recent singles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Uddin

"Other artists included here are The Cure, Nick Cave, Madonna, Atomic Kitten, Oasis..."

oasis - ok perhaps that explains a lot...(?) :?

"Keith Uddin is considered as one of the best engineers and mixers in the music industry..."

hmm. :roll:

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

~*CherryRed*~

Ok, I've got my copy now, and I am loving Down Under. LOL, I always seem to love the B-Side more than the single. But Freakshow is still the best outta the bunch for me... so far!
"prone to flights of whimsy"

nadia-domingos

sleep when i'm dead and freakshow are my fav so far, i asked for a friend to buy me sleep when i'm dead, and i'm so excited to get it! the original thing is much better and exciting than the download:P u can't ever compare!
We all look so perfect as we all fall down...

Lostflowerboy

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 10, 2008, 11:24:45
"Keith Uddin is considered as one of the best engineers and mixers in the music industry..."
That's what wikipedia is about: write your own biography-article.  ;)

~*CherryRed*~

I have to say that I really like Down Under. Also The Only One is growing on me now, I didn't take to it in the beginning... but thats usually the way it goes! For my two pence/cents worth Freakshow is so far the best of the bunch!
"prone to flights of whimsy"

nadia-domingos

my friend bought me Freakshow :D ahh i'm so excited to get itt :smth023
We all look so perfect as we all fall down...

max

I think "Sleep when I'm dead" is a mix of 2005-2008 live versions of
"the walk" and "let's go to bed"
the ones without a lot of "Porl's guitar" and without keyboards"...

mint car

like I listening more and more this song, I love it more and more  :P especially version from MSG  :smth023
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]