2008.06.01 Los Angeles - Shrine Auditorium (USA)

Started by j, April 15, 2008, 12:19:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodflower

RCMH is looking so good, even I'M thinking of getting tickets.... Despite the airfare, hotel, transportation, et cetera.... Okay, so it's not going to happen. But a dreamless life is unlivable.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

j

Quote from: Wishypants on June 03, 2008, 03:43:24
Quote from: j on June 03, 2008, 01:31:10
Quote from: cure_kitty on June 03, 2008, 01:00:43
Makes me want to go see another Cure Show! 

@Cure_kitty- NYC is less than 2 hours away from you.....RCMH should rival the Shrine show!

I've been lurking here for awhile -but reading that just prompted me to get tix from stubhub for RCMH.  I'm so excited!  I saw the Philly show and it was great, but I'm really looking forward to seeing in them at Radio City. It'll be my husband's first Cure show!

Welcome to the site and hope to see you in NYC!

Cure Freak

Seems like a wonderful night. I envy all that was there.
Thank you crowbi_wan for the song and those who shared their photos of that night.

cure_kitty

Quote from: Wishypants on June 03, 2008, 03:43:24
Quote from: j on June 03, 2008, 01:31:10
Quote from: cure_kitty on June 03, 2008, 01:00:43
Makes me want to go see another Cure Show! 

@Cure_kitty- NYC is less than 2 hours away from you.....RCMH should rival the Shrine show!

I've been lurking here for awhile -but reading that just prompted me to get tix from stubhub for RCMH.  I'm so excited!  I saw the Philly show and it was great, but I'm really looking forward to seeing in them at Radio City. It'll be my husband's first Cure show!

Ah cool another Philly fan, where are you from?  Hope to see ya on here more often.  Have fun up in NYC!  I'm still thinking about it!  :-D

cure_kitty

Quote from: Bloodflower on June 03, 2008, 03:52:32
RCMH is looking so good, even I'M thinking of getting tickets.... Despite the airfare, hotel, transportation, et cetera.... Okay, so it's not going to happen. But a dreamless life is unlivable.

I'm still dreaming too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  Going to NYC is not cheap!  ;)

Plainsong

Yes Robert cried during Faith...I was only about 6 feet away from him and tears were running down his face...however, there was a security dude right in front of me, so I opted NOT to leap on stage and comfort the poor dear. But I was tempted. ;)
The best of the shows in California by FAR for me. I never in a million years thought I'd get to hear Out of This World and Bloodflowers like that!

BrightLight

This version of Faith seems like it could be a classic especially since it seems to have been so emotional for Robert along with the Happy Birthday Simon part and extra 2 Late lyrics.

clindeguin

Thanks,thanks for this.Faith is fantastic for end concert :roll: :smth023

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo