how big the hair of robert smith and how many times a week he wash it?????

Started by FarFar, July 28, 2007, 03:42:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

I can't view the first one. I don't have an account. It must be bad.
The second one is plain weird.
And thank you CV for the links.

Carnage Visor

You're very welcome!

I'm really depressed right now and your comments cheered me up.

imaginarynancyboy

what the hell was that all about!? :shock:  :smth011 :(
that dude is totally DISTURBED! that is positivly sick! ewww! all he wears is a pair of socks, a coat of thick bodily hair and an odd blue shirt! and all he says is "f*ck" "smith" "robert" and "yeaaah" that is really really derranged and fucked up... the dudes feet probably dont even smell!
I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

FarFar

i saw the video in youtube...that man so cruel...i think he is crazy... :smth011 :smth011
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

AlluivialL

That was actually scary to watch, like..it reminds me of a stalker kind of personality, smell my feet!!! and then I will kill you, after I sodomize you!! Muahaha, yeah, that was extremely odd.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Siouxsie_

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 24, 2007, 22:44:59
I was just talking about Barbie recently, and I thought it would be cool if they made a fuller-fiure Barbie...something like Marylin Monroe...that'd be cool. I always thought Barbies gave girl's unhealthy perceptions of beauty, ones that are unhealthy and nearly impossible to obtain...

Here's the link to the psycho abusing the Robert doll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa2OZ6kzLGo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRRZOnDYriI

He makes me feel sick inside...he's obviously VERY sick, and all his favorited videos involve men's feet...men licking feet, smelly feet...I don't get it.

I need a shower, lot's of showers...it's just too weird...

People with strange fetishes tend to congregate on the internet.

AlluivialL

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 25, 2007, 11:03:12
Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 24, 2007, 22:44:59
I was just talking about Barbie recently, and I thought it would be cool if they made a fuller-fiure Barbie...something like Marylin Monroe...that'd be cool. I always thought Barbies gave girl's unhealthy perceptions of beauty, ones that are unhealthy and nearly impossible to obtain...

Here's the link to the psycho abusing the Robert doll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa2OZ6kzLGo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRRZOnDYriI

He makes me feel sick inside...he's obviously VERY sick, and all his favorited videos involve men's feet...men licking feet, smelly feet...I don't get it.

I need a shower, lot's of showers...it's just too weird...

People with strange fetishes tend to congregate on the internet.

Very true, I think it's mostly because they know, somewhere out there, this is another person like them.

Scary shit.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

ROGUE

Eww i havent even seen it, and by reading here, dont think i want to, re:smell feet etc, eww, what a sicko.

but i like the idea of a 'real' full figure -sexy- Marilyn Monroe - but calling it Barbi wouldnt be good at all. Simply Monroe  :smth023

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ROGUE

That accent, Ukranian ?  iam  not  good  at  accents, , Any idea's, anyone ?   i like to try to guess accents, out of fun.

I had to watch the curiosity got me, and my perception of it is - that he does nasty things to that doll  all the time,

I think he wants to be a domination master, In real life... ?  But god, does he have to practice on youtube ewwwwwww

YEP THAT IS FUKED UPPPP, :smth017

japanesebaby

aaahh that fucked up dude again! seriously, i think that video's been going around for ages...  :?
(anyway how does all this relate to the size of robert's hair and how to wash it?  :smth017)

:lol:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

lostflower4

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 25, 2007, 17:39:22(anyway how does all this relate to the size of robert's hair and how to wash it?  :smth017)

Well, Robert might need to wash his hair after some guy's been trampling it with his gross feet.

Carnage Visor

There's always so much complaining about OFF-TOPICness, but it happens all the time on this site, and it's normal to change subject, especially when what had to be said is already said...

I've never understood foot fetishes, I think it's sick. That man needs help, seriously. Did anyone click his username and view his profile? All his favorited videos...ugh!

Anyway I'm repeating myself...

Somebody help me get back on topic...

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 16, 2007, 20:04:22
anyway, my brother seems to have a kind of hair that would be perfect for making it look like robert's. his hair was always thick and already somewhat "upwards oriented" by nature, whereas mine was completely on the contrary: not at all thin but something that seemed to be pretty damn hard to get up and stay there, no matter how much ozone layer was being destroyed.
i confess i used to envy my brother quite a bit because of this, a long long time ago. especially since he always kept his hair short and tidy - i thought he was really letting a great opportunity to pass there, what a fool!
;)

Marika, your hair sounds similar to that of mine.  I have a hell of a time getting it to stand up, too.  Well, not that I really try, but have in the past.  Now that I've grown it out (think Robert during the summer of 2002), the desire to imitate that famous birds nest of a hairdo has past.