2016.07.31 Perth - Perth Arena (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, May 10, 2016, 07:36:49

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

The Cure: Adelaide & Perth shows confirmed!

Confirming that they are one of the hottest tickets in town, tickets for The Cure's Melbourne and Sydney shows were swiftly snapped up during the general public on-sale last Friday. A limited number of tickets remain for both shows.

Now it's the turn of Adelaide and Perth Cure fans as details of the band's performances in those cities have been confirmed as:

Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Friday July 29
Perth Arena, Sunday July 31

Tickets for both shows will go on sale to the general public at 9am (local time) Tuesday, May 17. VIP packages available.

Telstra Thanks is bringing an exciting 48-hour pre-sale just for Telstra customers from 2pm Wednesday, May 11 until 2pm Friday, May 13. For more information on how to purchase, visit: telstra.com/music.

For the full list of dates and ticket info, head to the tour page: http://lvna.co/CureTour
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

billee

Safely made it to Perth staying across the road from Perth arena sooooo happy to be here so many flights for a terrible flyer like me but worth all the nerves. Sad that it will be the last time we see them on this tour but looking forward to another magical night tomorrow night
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

Ulrich

Quote from: billee on July 30, 2016, 16:27:43
Safely made it to Perth staying across the road from Perth arena sooooo happy to be here

Great news! Enjoy & have fun!  :smth023
Please share your experience with us after the show!  :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

disintegration

Setlist:
Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Bananafishbones, Lullaby, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Jupiter Crash, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Prayers For Rain, Disintegration.

1st encore: It Can Never Be The Same, Want, Burn, A Forest.

2nd encore: Shake Dog Shake, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number.

3rd encore: The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Close to Me.

4th encore: Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go To Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry.
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

billee

Hi everyone. I have just managed to get some photos off my camera which are a little better than the ones I posted in the Sydney thread. I'm pretty bad at photos at the best of times but I think these will be ok. I wanted to share these with all of the Curefans community so please enjoy. 

Ulrich

Quote from: billee on August 02, 2016, 13:23:16I have just managed to get some photos off my camera which are a little better than the ones I posted in the Sydney thread.

Yes, they're very good, thank you so much!  :smth023
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

billee

More photos from Perth sorry for the delay, time just got away from me.