What are your Cure hopes for 2020?

Started by dsanchez, December 22, 2019, 14:37:57

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Yes @Ulrich :) I think this went a bit off-topic. There's already a thread to discuss The Cure album covers: http://curefans.com/index.php?topic=6853.0
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

Want to move it over? (to a new topic, general album covers Cure & otherwise?)

...the problem is, when you're talking to people it just feels so unnatural not to go off on the natural conversational tangents that you would in a normal conversation.  I hope you don't mind moving this stuff if it bugs you guys... because when you're talking to someone, it's kind of weird to say, "Hey, we've gone off topic, let's look for a thread we can continue this discussion in!" especially if you're fairly new and you don't really know the past topics very well...

Thanks for your help! :)
SueC is time travelling

dsanchez

Quote from: SueC on December 27, 2019, 11:23:01Please educate me... I'm saying this from underneath a chair... neither of us think the artwork on Cure albums is a strong point (and not for many other bands as well), particularly the ones that look like they were done by kids in preschool.  The Disintegration cover is OK.  Please show me something you think is nice and tell me why you like it.  I might learn something...

Artwork on Cure albums discussion continues here :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

The problem is we were also talking about other album covers and this restricts us to Cure-only...
SueC is time travelling

dsanchez

Quote from: SueC on December 29, 2019, 13:37:48The problem is we were also talking about other album covers and this restricts us to Cure-only...

Oh, for any non-Cure music you are welcome to create a topic here.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on December 28, 2019, 15:15:32I'd love to see the 2019 Sydney Opera House concert released on DVD

Well, it seems this is something already planned and wouldn't be surprised if it's released before Reflections 2011 :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

...where on earth do you put something that includes both The Cure and not The Cure, like happened in our discussion?  It seems on this forum you can discuss one or the other but not both of them at the same time, because anything about The Cure is segregated from anything else...so if we post an album cover thread in The Cure section, any discussion of any other covers is off topic, and if we post an album cover thread elsewhere, then talking about Cure covers in that will be off topic... help...
SueC is time travelling

dsanchez

Quote from: SueC on December 29, 2019, 14:32:31where on earth do you put something that includes both The Cure and not The Cure, like happened in our discussion?

IMO such combination would fit good in the Other Artists board.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

OK, thanks, @dsanchez:cool  Maybe it's also OK to put "including The Cure" in the title on that board, so it's all-encompassing...
SueC is time travelling

tzare

Well, the obvious ones would be new album and tour. Release more live concerts on BR.

But I really want to see some cure songs released for Beat Saber. It is an amazing music game and I'd pay a lot of money to play some of their songs 🙂🙂

I know PC version allows for custom songs, but officially released ones would be awesome, and i own ps4 version that doesn't allow custom songs