Hi, my name is Christina

Started by skellington, January 08, 2010, 00:12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

skellington

Hi, my name is Christina, I am 17 years old and since hearing "Just Like Heaven" I have not stopped listening to the Cure. I live in Toronto On. and have never been to a Cure concert, but would LOVE to go. I think Halloween is great, Kids in the Hall is an awsome show and some other bands that I enjoy are The Beatles, ELO, Talking Heads, B-52s, Oingo Boingo, The Killers, REM and flock of seagulls amoung others. I like to write poetry, draw, decorate for holidays and some day i might want to work for disney, write/illustrate childrens books or work at the Royal Ontario Museum in the Paleontology dept. The Cure has changed my life and has given it so much more depth. It helps me get through the day. My favourite song is Just like Heaven but I also really like Inbetween Days, the Walk, Lullaby and Us or them. ( i could name so many others like the 13th, A forest, the end of the world... but there are just too many good songs it would take forever to list them all) I am glad I joined this site and it feels good to be in a place where people share the same interests as me. :D
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

dsanchez

Quote from: skellington on January 08, 2010, 00:12:28
Hi, my name is Christina, I am 17 years old and since hearing "Just Like Heaven" I have not stopped listening to the Cure. I live in Toronto On. and have never been to a Cure concert, but would LOVE to go.

Hey, just see this message. Welcome to Curefans.com ;)

17 years old and you like The Cure? That's awesome, mostly people in your age don't kwow what The Cure is :P

I am 32 and know them since I was around 15-16, and I had to wait until I was 25 years old to see them live for the first time. However, I think if The Cure makes a tour Toronto will be probably included and you won't have to wait that long!

Anyway, don't forget to watch "Orange", "Show" and "Play Out", those are awesome Cure videos.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: skellington on January 08, 2010, 00:12:28
Hi, my name is Christina, I am 17 years old and since hearing "Just Like Heaven" I have not stopped listening to the Cure. I live in Toronto On. and have never been to a Cure concert, but would LOVE to go.

hey, welcome to curefans.com!!!! so good to see more young people here :) the beginning sounds a little like me. i was 16 when i discovered just like heaven and fell in love with the cure. haven't seen them live either, but i won't stop hoping!!!
and you like Talking Heads ?? wow good taste ;) i saw David Byrne live last year, it was absolutely amazing!!!

so i hope you have a good time here and stick around :D

Helen
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you