Hi everyone

Started by EriCure!, December 10, 2009, 05:28:47

Previous topic - Next topic

EriCure!

Hi everyone
(Strange thing, I've never seen this topic before)
My name is Erika...well, my friends call me Akire, and some fools call me Eri (that's why I'm EriCure)...I was CrazyAkQ before, but I changed my email and I lost my password, so...

I'm 16 years old (pretty young  :D), and I live in the best city ever: Bogotá, Colombia.

I met (met) Cure since MTV's VMALA 2007...I heard (as a nice coincidence) 'Friday 'Im in Love' at first time, and since then, everything in my life began changing...Now I love these guys so much...

I am so young to trip anywhere (I won't give any explanation about it), so, you can understand I've never had a Cure show...but when I grow up, I will interview him, you'll see (I want to be a journalist)

I have a boyfriend since august, he lives soooo far and he is a curefan too (what a curefan), and I love him though he loves his ex... :smth011

My favourite Cure album is Faith, and my favourite songs...Winter, Pictures of you, InBetween Days, Piggy in the Mirror, Return, Charlotte Sometimes, The Funeral Party...

I would like to meet a lot of curefans...Im a little chatty as you can see...so, if you want, ADD ME  ;)

See ya
Two pale figures
Ache in silence
Timeless
In the quiet ground
Side by side
In age and sadness

dsanchez

Welcome to Curefans.com, Erika :smth023

Hope you enjoy staying here. If you're looking for something in particular do not hesitate to use the advance search:

http://curefans.com/index.php?action=search

Hope The Cure will tour next, and hope they will make it to southamerica. Lima and Bogota specially ;)

Cheers!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Druide

Quote from: dsanchez on December 10, 2009, 13:35:48
Welcome to Curefans.com, Erika :smth023

Hope you enjoy staying here. If you're looking for something in particular do not hesitate to use the advance search:

http://curefans.com/index.php?action=search

Hope The Cure will tour next, and hope they will make it to southamerica. Lima and Bogota specially ;)

Cheers!

Me too miss, welcome into the madhouse.... :smth023
...Dancing in my pocket...