2008.06.20 New York - Madison Square Garden (USA)*SOLD OUT*

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

I'm agree with you japanesebaby, I don't understand why there is seat in the standing area :smth017

Tof

agusramirez

Quote from: j on June 21, 2008, 07:29:53
One thing I forgot to mention...very international crowd tonight.  I ran into a few members of Mexicure, friends of my friends Edgar and Luis from Mexico City.  Also spoke to 2 girls from France.  A couple behind me were speaking Italian.  2 girls were kissing a couple rows in front of me.  And so were the 2 guys that blocked my view ALL NIGHT.  Why is it that every 6'6" (198cm) person on the planet has to sit right in front of me?

Those two mexican boys were me and my friend Ivan!!!! Great to meet you, even for just a little moment. And as I said, I'll keep watching for your job done that night ;). Great show!!! and a great experience.

AR

othervoices

New photo added to the concert gallery... more to follow

cure_kitty

Thanks oliver & other voices for your pictures.   I'm glad the peeps who went had a good time despite the people who didn't even know Charlotte Sometimes.  WTF?  How could you leave during the song!!! I never understood why people go to a concert & do not enjoy it and make people who do mad with their talking and so on!!!

It's been over a week now since this show & I'm still feeling depressed that the tour is over.  Let's hope we get some more shows for the new album later this year!  :)

dsanchez

Soundcheck videos of this show in Vimeo

Friday I'm in love

To wish impossible things

Underneath the stars

Sleep When I'm Dead

F'ing amazing

"A short clip from the soundcheck. Robert asks the film crew if they've got a beautiful picture. He then says: "I'm struggling for words to sum up how f'ing amazing this is. He seems very happy and a little overwhelmed that they are about to play to a sell-out crowd in Madison Square Garden, and that it's being filmed. This is just before the start of "Underneath the Stars", you can hear the waves crashing at the beginning and end of this clip."
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

i recently saw this sold on a record fair, bootlegged as a silver cd and a fancy digibox cover. :smth011
i wonder who's recording it is...  :? it's too bad that some "companies" still do that. 
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 07, 2009, 20:11:14
i recently saw this sold on a record fair, bootlegged as a silver cd and a fancy digibox cover. :smth011
i wonder who's recording it is...  :? it's too bad that some "companies" still do that. 

That's a shame.  :x I wonder if it was audio from the Fuse broadcast(s).  Anyone know?  jb, did you happen to notice if it was complete, the title, the company the pressed it?  The NY shows never really made it into circulation, yet.  I hope people aren't buying these silvers because of that.   :roll:

othervoices

I'm more suprised that the RCMH show has not been widely available... or maybe I do not know where to look!

The recording I got is not the complete set...

japanesebaby

Quote from: crowbi_wan on June 07, 2009, 21:48:47
Quote from: japanesebaby on June 07, 2009, 20:11:14

That's a shame.  :x I wonder if it was audio from the Fuse broadcast(s).  Anyone know?  jb, did you happen to notice if it was complete, the title, the company the pressed it?  The NY shows never really made it into circulation, yet.  I hope people aren't buying these silvers because of that.   :roll:

sorry i don't have the details. i didn't have possibility to take a pic of the cover (the seller didn't let me do that). i forgot to memorize the company etc., sorry. :/
whether it was complete or not: those details must have been inside the digibox and it was sealed, i couldn't see what was in there.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine