Disintegration music score

Started by minisuperjennifer, May 04, 2009, 18:50:08

Previous topic - Next topic

nausearockpig

Quote from: lostflower4 on May 10, 2009, 03:12:03
Quote from: nausearockpig on May 10, 2009, 02:47:06
i never managed to get my hands on Wish book...spewing... now i never will... not for that amount of dinero anyway.

I'll sell you mine for the low low price of $99.  

Man, this could get profitable!  :-D

yeah you just send it and when it arrives, i'll mail you the money in coins..

minisuperjennifer

That seller owes you a commission! The Disintegration book has had the most action of all his items. Its gotta be b/c you posted it on this site. Well, since the book is now out of my price range, how would you feel about giving me a copy of just the Closedown pages?

Tof

Quote from: minisuperjennifer on May 04, 2009, 18:50:08
I am looking for the score to 'Closedown.' Not, an arrangement for piano but an actual score of how each instrument was performed on Disintegration. Does anyone out there know how to find this?

I have the DISINTEGRATION guitar book if you are interresting I can scanning 'Closedown'.
Tof

minisuperjennifer

Hi All,

Thanks for all your help finding the score for Closedown. I ordered the Disintegration book but have not received it yet. The good news is that we finished choreography yesterday! I'll post a link when I get the video up on youtube.

minisuperjennifer

Hi all,

I promised a link to the video when it was all done. Here ya go. But look fast because I'm afraid it will get pulled down by WMG. I put it on youtube and it took them less than 24 hrs to yank it.

http://vimeo.com/5719550

Faith
Choreographer: Jennifer Grace
Music: Closedown by The Cure
Dancers: Amy Burke, Jackie Englehart, Jennifer Grace, Jeanne Moe
Video Producer, Editor Jennifer Grace
©Jennifer Grace 2009

My contemporary ballet, Faith began as an ode to the grandiose music of The Cure and an encounter with a lightning storm. In the end it came to represent the fear of starting a new creative project, the support I got along the way and how with support an artist can really take off. Its title comes from the Margaret Shepherd quote, "Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith." Its title is also a tribute to the Cure album of the same name.