Hello everyone :)

Started by A Strange Girl, February 20, 2018, 10:51:53

Previous topic - Next topic

A Strange Girl

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on February 21, 2018, 18:58:43
Quote from: A Strange Girl on February 20, 2018, 10:51:53
Hello everyone, my name is Ambra, i'm 24 years old and i'm an italian fan of The Cure. Just decided to join this community, so here I am :) Nice to meet you all! :)

Aye nice to meet u Ambra, I'm Pearlee!!

Thank you Pearlee, nice to meet you too!  :)

Quote from: Ulrich on February 22, 2018, 13:46:55
Quote from: A Strange Girl on February 20, 2018, 17:30:55
I am not going to see Slowdive, as I only know some of their songs...

Don't let that hold you back! I went to see many bands I did not know well, most of them were good live. I'm sure Slowdive will be spellbinding live, no matter if you heard the songs before or not.
You are absolutely right Ulrich! I am not close-minded when it comes to music, my main problem is that the people I know have, in my opinion, horrible taste in music and no one ever wants to come with me! If it is a band that I love I can even go to the concert alone, otherwise I would like to have some company. However, Slowdive are playing on March 3 and I will be out of town on business. Maybe next time  :)

Quote from: SusannaRS on February 21, 2018, 14:02:05
Quote from: A Strange Girl on February 21, 2018, 08:40:56

Unfortunately, I am not coming to the London show, nobody wants to come with me  :( Interpol will be playing as well and i really like them, I'm kinda sad about it! Are you going?

Yes I am if you want to come with us let me know. We are two girls flying from Turin

Thank you Susanna!  :) I will let you know if I can come
...I think you come from another world...

Ulrich

Quote from: A Strange Girl on February 22, 2018, 21:54:23
You are absolutely right Ulrich! I am not close-minded when it comes to music, my main problem is that the people I know have, in my opinion, horrible taste in music and no one ever wants to come with me! If it is a band that I love I can even go to the concert alone

Yeah I know the feeling... I went to some gigs on my own, but it can be boring to wait on your own until the band finally starts playing...  :roll:
Next week Slowdive will play Munich, but it's a 2-hour-drive and I have loads of work. Sadly dsanchez won't be there, so I can't meet with anybody. Will be a last-minute-decision I guess.  :(
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

A Strange Girl

Quote from: Ulrich on February 23, 2018, 09:33:56
Quote from: A Strange Girl on February 22, 2018, 21:54:23
You are absolutely right Ulrich! I am not close-minded when it comes to music, my main problem is that the people I know have, in my opinion, horrible taste in music and no one ever wants to come with me! If it is a band that I love I can even go to the concert alone

Yeah I know the feeling... I went to some gigs on my own, but it can be boring to wait on your own until the band finally starts playing...  :roll:
Next week Slowdive will play Munich, but it's a 2-hour-drive and I have loads of work. Sadly dsanchez won't be there, so I can't meet with anybody. Will be a last-minute-decision I guess.  :(

I'm able to make friends while I am waiting on my own, because I start talking, in disperation, with random people  :-D Sometimes it's a good way to get to know someone with similar interests
...I think you come from another world...