3 more :

27.10 BUFFALO, TOWN BALLROOM
04.11 NEW HAVEN, TOAD'S PLACE
05.11 WASHINGTON, 9:30 CLUB

:)
...Dancing in my pocket...

jmusiclover

Yay! The Sisters are great!

Which shows are you going to Crowbi? I'm hoping to see them in Anaheim 8)

crowbi_wan

I'll be at the Seattle show.  Thought about Vancouver as well, but decided one would be good enough.

crowbi_wan

What a bunch of crap.  The show last night had the worst mix of any show I've ever been to.  The music was fine, but there were next to no lead vocals.  The backing vocals were even higher than Andrew's!  :roll:  The crowd was still somewhat into them, though some people around me were thinking/saying the same as me (fix that shit...turn up the vocals).  It really seemed like an instrumental Sisters gig with some backing vocals here and there.  My mood was pretty sour all evening and at one point I considered leaving and seeking a refund.  That's $35 I wish I'd spent on something else  :smth011   

japanesebaby

Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 24, 2008, 16:29:35My mood was pretty sour all evening and at one point I considered leaving and seeking a refund.  That's $35 I wish I'd spent on something else  :smth011   

´sorry to hear it, that sucks.
they've just announced some scandinavian dates and i'm considering going to see them, but just because i've never seen them live, not because i'd be really into them or really expected much at all.
(i know that last time they played here (in 2006 or soemthing) i heard people saying it was a really boring gig and they were just quite fcukoff-sih to the audience too so it was hardly anything enjoyable. wasn't there nmyself, just what i've heard. anyway.)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Druide

Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 24, 2008, 16:29:35
What a bunch of crap.  The show last night had the worst mix of any show I've ever been to.  The music was fine, but there were next to no lead vocals.  The backing vocals were even higher than Andrew's!  :roll:  The crowd was still somewhat into them, though some people around me were thinking/saying the same as me (fix that shit...turn up the vocals).  It really seemed like an instrumental Sisters gig with some backing vocals here and there.  My mood was pretty sour all evening and at one point I considered leaving and seeking a refund.  That's $35 I wish I'd spent on something else  :smth011   

Oh i'm sorry for you...but it's often the case now... :?

CHANGE the sound engineer !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
...Dancing in my pocket...

jmusiclover

Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 24, 2008, 16:29:35
That's bad news dude, the Sisters seem to be very much hit & miss, and if the reviews are anything to go by, more miss than hit lately. Still, if you're forking out $35 to see a band, you wanna see a pretty good performance, there's no excuse for lead vocals that are barely audible :(