2007.07.27 Naeba 'Fuji Rock Festival' (Japan)

Started by bomber2007, March 12, 2007, 02:04:19

Previous topic - Next topic

strange_day

Thanks wilco, that version of the walk is amazing! best theyve played it in years and not a keyboard in sight (which even surprises me) :-D

and theyve got back the best intro to a concert ever - Tape  8)

boneheadhaggar

excellent, Porl really kicks ass on this version :rocker
its nice to be nice

closedown

thanks for the link, well, totally hate the version - I'd rather prefer them not to touch the synthsongs... it sounds like some dodgy funk band trying to cover the song... give me synth give me synth give me synth...  :smth100

nausearockpig

Quote from: bechinho on July 30, 2007, 16:38:17
and here is The walk from Fuji Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJW7lSle8Y

correct me if i'm wrong but PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!!

lostflower4

Quote from: nausearockpig on July 31, 2007, 04:20:42
Quote from: bechinho on July 30, 2007, 16:38:17
and here is The walk from Fuji Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJW7lSle8Y

correct me if i'm wrong but PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!! PRO SHOT!!!

Judging by the sound quality there, I'd say it's more like the work of a $50 cell phone â€" recorded off the big screen. :oops:

crowbi_wan

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 31, 2007, 04:27:58
a $50 cell phone

I'd say it was a "free" cell phone with 2-year agreement.  :P 

nausearockpig

aahh i'm at work and couldn't hear squat thru these crappy laptop speakers.. some of the shots must've been a close up of the screens then.. hopefully we'll hve something coming soon....

lostflower4

Quote from: bomber2007 on July 31, 2007, 06:28:04I heard some keyboard on DAT a few times during Pictures Of You, for example 5:20.

How do you know it was on DAT? :lol:

bomber2007

Here's Pictures Of You from Fuji Rock Festival :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IIOj5y6I-c
I heard some keyboard on DAT a few times during Pictures Of You, for example 5:20.
I noticed some of the hi-hat sound during The Walk is also from DAT.
I still think the songs sound cool though.

crowbi_wan

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 31, 2007, 06:30:16
Quote from: bomber2007 on July 31, 2007, 06:28:04I heard some keyboard on DAT a few times during Pictures Of You, for example 5:20.

:shock: Dude, you quoted bomber2007 before he said anything.  You have the power supreme  :smth029

japanesebaby

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 31, 2007, 06:30:16

:smth043
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Bloodflower

Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

Steve

I just read from a Sisters trader that there is rumours of a stolen sbd recording of this show.
Anyone heard anything?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

nausearockpig

I read somewhere that the sound guy records all of the shows [at least the Australian shows] and gives the CD to Robert to he can critique it later on..

oh to get our hands on those CDs.... sigh.....

Robert: if you're reading this, perhaps you can upload the shows for us.. or just drop the CDs over to my place... any time mate, any time...