jewel cases or plastic envelopes

Started by dsanchez, July 14, 2005, 17:33:38

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

In the past weeks I have been receving a hug amount of CD'S due traders with another cure fans. What do you use in order to protects your CD'S?. Plastic envelopes? Jewel-cases?...

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

I've just been stacking up all the discs I receive, usually in the paper sleeves or similar type things they come it. They just keep piling up, making a bit of clutter.

One day I want to organize everything into jewel cases. Maybe buy some double capacity ones for most of the live stuff.

But right now, piles and piles...  :roll:

rdruiz8

I put the CDs in a plastics envelopes that I buy specially for keep them away from damage. Then I put all the envelopes in a little box.
I try to mantain organized my CDs, so in the case I want to listen a specific show I could find it easily
i'm running out of time i'm out of step and
closing down

lawrence

Most of the time i prefer send them protected with bubble-paper in a good enveloppe, but sometimes and according with the trader i can send them in cases, but the shipping is more expensive...
Anyway, i never had troubles or damaged Cds with bubble-paper...
:D  :D  :D
i'm lost in a forest

arielcc

hi
in the past i used plastic cases, (trading cassette era!!!!) he he
i dont trade anymore, but since the use of cdrs, i have never received a parcel with plastic cases, but paper or plastic bags, so the shipping costs are not so expensive!
i also used to stored them in double plastic cases, (with printed covers) but not anymore because i dont have space in my room!!! (and i hate covers :twisted: )

so now i use these special big briefcases to stores hundres of cds and its better because you can take a big portion of cure shows with you everytime you travel or go to work!!

ariel