2007.08.01 Singapore Indoor Stadium (Singapore)

Started by dsanchez, June 05, 2007, 21:40:39

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on August 01, 2007, 17:05:33
Jumping someone else's train

:shock:

i wish that won't remain the one and only time they played that one now...!

thanks for the info to sussex & david  :smth023
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

closedown

at least something . .. Jumping someone else's train - nice to see Fire+Grinding in as well - wouldn't mind if they keep them in...

Plainsong

Drowning Man!
And that second encore--excellent! I really want to hear Fire in Cairo and Grinding Halt live sometime...

Tof

Great setlist !!!

Hong Kong is better than Naeba ...

Singapore is better than Hong Kong ...

:-D  I can't wait Australian show !!!
Tof

dsanchez

Sussex reporting from Singapore for Curefans.com

"Another more, Grinding halt!...They're going crazy, man"

"You can't believe this, Killing an Arab as the last song!...Bye!, I'm going to meet Druide"
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

and by the way, that's a good 2nd encore also because they ruin it by playing boys don't cry at the end of it - if they have to be boringly stubborn and insist on playing it then i think it's far better that it's not the last sound/impression that's left on your mind when you leave the arena...  

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 01, 2007, 17:27:57
and by the way, that's a good 2nd encore also because they ruin it by playing boys don't cry at the end of it - if they have to be boringly stubborn and insist on playing it then i think it's far better that it's not the last sound/impression that's left on your mind when you leave the arena... 

Hey Marika, remember is the first time they play in Singapore. I think BDC is a "must" in this case :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

boneheadhaggar

great setlist, they do seem to be improving with each show, now for some new songs for our friends in Oz :smth023
its nice to be nice

crowbi_wan

I'd say this is a good set for both new fans as well as old.  Great to see new stuff keep appearing.  Let's hope that trend continues.

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

nevyn

when did they play MORE songs at the SINGLE concert?

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on August 01, 2007, 17:29:14
Quote from: japanesebaby on August 01, 2007, 17:27:57

Hey Marika, remember is the first time they play in Singapore. I think BDC is a "must" in this case :)

yes yes, i'm just an old hag always complaining haha :-P

no but really, i do think it's not the best way to end the show, whether they play for a new audience or the old. so yes sure, maybe they needed to play the song in the set in general because it was a new venue/audience, but still in my opinion it's good that it's not played as the last song: i've never thought 'boys don't cry' was a great closer at all. maybe it's only me but concerts that end with that song have always seemed like they miss something...

disintegration

Great setlist, the second encore is very beautiful!!!  :rocker
and the drowning man....  :smth023
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Cold

ahhhh, this sounds great, every show is better than the previous one!! Australia will be terrific!!
Drowning man, Jumping, Grinding, Cairo...And keeping some in the set: kyoto, blood, push, kiss, shiver...wow, wow, can't wait for the next setlist  :D

(thanks for the welcome, guys  :))

agusramirez

:shock: Great set!!!!! It gets better. Let's see what happens in Australia.

Regards...

AR