how big the hair of robert smith and how many times a week he wash it?????

Started by FarFar, July 28, 2007, 03:42:11

Previous topic - Next topic

SueC

I dunno, @Ulrich!  Have you read this thread?  Bits of it were funny, but I just finished skimming through the rest and feel a bit queasy...

Here's a random sample of something instructive:

Quote from: AlluivialL on September 25, 2007, 11:04:21
Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 25, 2007, 11:03:12
Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 24, 2007, 22:44:59I was just talking about Barbie recently, and I thought it would be cool if they made a fuller-fiure Barbie...something like Marylin Monroe...that'd be cool. I always thought Barbies gave girl's unhealthy perceptions of beauty, ones that are unhealthy and nearly impossible to obtain...

Here's the link to the psycho abusing the Robert doll:  [snip]

He makes me feel sick inside...he's obviously VERY sick, and all his favorited videos involve men's feet...men licking feet, smelly feet...I don't get it.

I need a shower, lot's of showers...it's just too weird...

People with strange fetishes tend to congregate on the internet.

Very true, I think it's mostly because they know, somewhere out there, this is another person like them.

Scary shit.

Oh the irony.  :angel

PS: Yeah, there does seem to be a bit of gasping and hyperventilating going on in these pages, @Ulrich.  One could end up tousling one's hair in desperation - or pulling it out (nose hairs are particularly effective).  Or one could practice being Zen...  :winking_tongue

Of course, if you're really Zen, you won't have any hair to tousle or pull out anyway...

SueC is time travelling

dsanchez

Quote from: SueC on March 05, 2021, 15:59:42@Ulrich, why is it that 100 people are looking at this topic and nobody wants to talk to us?
that's because discussions from this forum are automatically posted on Twitter, and people there are more voyeurs and with a few exceptions engage in meaningful discussions :( They're too lazy to open an account here and reply here.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

Dear @dsanchez, have you ever heard the saying, "Twitter is for Twits"?  :angel  :winking_tongue

Hooray to you for hosting a forum, and persisting with it in the age of the soundbite!  :smth023  :smth023

PS:  If you're ever depressed, read The Twits by Roald Dahl.

SueC is time travelling