2008.02.13 København - Forum (Denmark)

Started by j, September 27, 2007, 18:35:20

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

they should be on now, right? ... it is 5.45 am in morning here.. forgive me if my typing bad..  :D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on February 13, 2008, 19:45:44
they should be on now, right? ... it is 5.45 am in morning here.. forgive me if my typing bad..  :D

They started at 21.00 european time in Sweden and Oslo if I'm correct. That means, there's 70 minutes left yet.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

budvarka

Quote from: scatcat on February 13, 2008, 19:45:44
19.45 Denmark time now. Guess we got 45mins to go...
Prague - 3.8. 1990
Brno - 23.8. 1998
Prague - 12.4. 2000
Prague - 21.2. 2008

closedown

Quote from: scatcat on February 13, 2008, 19:16:08
maybe just to p**s record companies off... to play what they wanna.. any musical input from technicians on this point would save me from drowning!! maybe gotta do with sound frequencies and pitches?? 

always depends with each band, normally you check most of the instruments (like one song with acoustic guitar, one with 6-string) and/or opening songs or songs that tend to be difficult to mix (be it from vocal range or with certain high/low notes) to make sure it sounds best altogether in that arena. and quite often one is checking a song which is considered to be played in one of the shows or which maybe felt a bit underrehearsed or not going totally as planned when played before, especially if you have a wide range of songs to pick from.

scatcat

ta!  :smth023 closedown.   :smth020

~edit~: plainsong and fascination Street ... wonderful!!  :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

curedtc

Im always wanting more...

kissingcrimson

'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

closedown

Plainsong + Prayers... where is Roger when you need him  :-D :-D
well, we should see if they stuck to the 3 in a row Disintegration singles later or maybe if today they start playing around with the set

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

curedtc

heh, we are all peered round a thread on the internet, waiting for news! Sad? noooooooooooo, its the cure!!!!  :smth023 :-D

budvarka

Prague - 3.8. 1990
Brno - 23.8. 1998
Prague - 12.4. 2000
Prague - 21.2. 2008

Pita

Quote from: curedtc on February 13, 2008, 20:45:33
heh, we are all peered round a thread on the internet, waiting for news! Sad? noooooooooooo, its the cure!!!!  :smth023 :-D

I "kidnaped" the only computer with internet connection in my lab  :roll: but you're right: its The Cure!!!!
No one ever knows or loves another...

Lady

Quote from: Pita on February 13, 2008, 21:13:43
its The Cure!!!!
Yeah, absolutely! :smth023
Never seen so many people connected to the forum as in these days! :D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

curedtc

hm i wonder whats going on, well from the start it bodes well!  :smth023
yeah, we are all an excitable bunch!
EDIT:
just as i say this...
Mainset: Plainsong, Prayers for rain, Fascination street, Alt.end, The walk, The end of the world, Love song, To wish impossible things (amazing version), Pictures of you, Lullaby, From the edge, Please project

yayayaya to wish...!!!

dsanchez

Quote from: curedtc on February 13, 2008, 21:21:57
hm i wonder whats going on, well from the start it bodes well!  :smth023
yeah, we are all an excitable bunch!

I just updated the setlist. Keep on eye in the first post of this topic, as the setlist will be continuosly updated.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo