2008.05.12 Boston - Agganis Arena (USA)

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:11:33

Previous topic - Next topic

crowbi_wan

Sleep When I'm Dead  :shock:

Isn't that the one said to be written back in '85? 

DJscribbles

quick question - what type of lights has 65dos been using? same as the cure i assume?
Every night I dream, and every day it comes true

pelicanmusicstuff

hello 17/M from the states, I don't really know why but I somehow found myself on this website 3 of the last 4 days watching Cure setlists coming in, thought I'd say hi. Any way I was wondering, and I know some bands find this taboo while others don't, is there any place online where I can get bootlegs of these shows? Thanks. Looking forward to the new CD in the fall!

Bloodflower

Quote from: crowbi_wan on May 13, 2008, 03:08:56

Is it? Where have you heard that?

Quote from: pelicanmusicstuff on May 13, 2008, 03:24:59
hello 17/M from the states, I don't really know why but I somehow found myself on this website 3 of the last 4 days watching Cure setlists coming in, thought I'd say hi. Any way I was wondering, and I know some bands find this taboo while others don't, is there any place online where I can get bootlegs of these shows? Thanks. Looking forward to the new CD in the fall!

There are a number of places.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/
and
http://www.purelivegigs.com/

are two of them.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

Curegrl101

You brush past my skin, soft as fur

Plainsong

The Blood returns!! I want to hear this live SO badly.

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Bloodflower on May 13, 2008, 03:38:17

From Rolling Stone a few months ago.

"At least one tune will almost definitely make the cut: "Sleep When I'm Dead," a recently unearthed demo from 1985's The Head On The Door. "It sounds genuinely 1980's," Smith says. "I don't think that's a bad thing. It's part of our heritage."

Curegrl101

I have been listening to A Perfect Boy and I must say I liked it from the start. :smth020   Freakshow is ok and I'm really undecided about The One.  It's a little too  :lol:  for me!  I am addicted to this site.  I love to guess/see what song they will play next.  I think so far, they've sounded great.  I have to wait til June 18th to see them live in Cleveland but the wait makes the prize even sweeter..... :-D :P :-D

Have fun fellow Curemates...

Curegrl101

crowbi_wan

They're shaking things up a bit tonight  :smth023  Porl has gone electric on The Blood?  How interesting!

Curegrl101

Quote from: crowbi_wan on May 13, 2008, 04:05:22
They're shaking things up a bit tonight  :smth023  Porl has gone electric on The Blood?  How interesting!

....Porl has grown quite interesting don't ya think?

Mad Bob RJS

I hope CURE play the New Song #2

Maybe will be another single?

...There was nothing in the world that i ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart...

Visit me @ http://madbobrjscure.blogspot.com/

Bloodflower

Quote from: crowbi_wan on May 13, 2008, 03:52:36
Quote from: Bloodflower on May 13, 2008, 03:38:17

From Rolling Stone a few months ago.

"At least one tune will almost definitely make the cut: "Sleep When I'm Dead," a recently unearthed demo from 1985's The Head On The Door. "It sounds genuinely 1980's," Smith says. "I don't think that's a bad thing. It's part of our heritage."

Excellent. Something pre-Jason sounds very interesting to me. And I'll be curious to hear what the current Cure makes of a song from the mid-eighties.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

nosigner

"looking for love in a trashcan"

crowbi_wan

Quote from: nosigner on May 13, 2008, 04:26:13
sleep when i'm dead clip already on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LoylKjRM0g

Hey, Robert has gone back to using a Telecaster.  1985 indeed!  :lol: