2016.12.01 London - Wembley Arena (England)

Started by dsanchez, November 23, 2015, 20:23:29

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

LONDON UK
The SSE Wembley Arena
Pre-sale : Thursday 26-Nov-15 @ 9am UK time
On-sale : Friday 27-Nov-15 @ 9am UK time
Ticket link : http://BOOKINGSDIRECT.COM
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

robertsmith

It says presale on Thursday, were from ? How do we access these tickets before the bloody touts ??😤😤

dsanchez

1) from the link above

2) register an account on that site and login there at least 30' before the presale starts. Also, keep on eye on this thread in case a presale code is shared.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that if this show sells out another date will be added.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

From Reeves's Facebook page (his advise is similar to what we said above):

Quoteuk friends & travelers: pre-sale is *this thursday* nov 26th 9am uk time for 2016 london & manchester shows by the cure. suggest you register ahead at theticketfactory.com or bookingsdirect.com. (we play manchester nov 29th 2016 & london dec 1st 2016.)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Irritator

Presales in London seems to be sold out. Only one single ticket left.

dsanchez

Tickets still available (see file attached) but not in the best sectors.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

hanjin

Hi everyone. I have joined because i have a ticket to one of the London shows that i would like someone to use because i can't go. I thought this would be the best plce to find someone that could use it.

The ticket is for the London Thursday 1st Dec show. I would like the face value for it.

This is completely genuine. I absolutely detest touts & resale sites. I hope that there is someone who can take it off my hands & enjoy what i expect to be a fantastic show.

If there is anyone interested or you know of anyone who would be interested please let me know.

peGG

hey, you have this ticket for one person???

South

I have one seating ticket for sale for 1st Dec at face value £50
Block SE, Row N, Seat 133
Have purchased a standing ticket instead so am selling seated one.
Happy to meet up pre-show to exchange

Brisk

Quote from: South on November 28, 2016, 10:13:20
I have one seating ticket for sale for 1st Dec at face value £50
Block SE, Row N, Seat 133
Have purchased a standing ticket instead so am selling seated one.
Happy to meet up pre-show to exchange

I can go to this show now, looking for 1 good seat otherwise there are still some standings available.

Where is block SE?!

South

Ulrich

Setlist: Out of This World, Pictures of You, High, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, A Night Like This, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Three Imaginary Boys, Play for Today, Primary, Trust, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Bloodflowers

1st encore: 39, Burn, A Forest

2nd encore: Step Into the Light, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number

3rd encore: The Lovecats, Lullaby, Hot Hot Hot, Friday I'm in Love, Boys Don't Cry, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab

Review:
http://www.nme.com/news/music/cure-kick-off-wembley-residency-epic-31-song-marathon-set-1886390
The holy city breathed like a dying man...