2012.07.09 Roma - Ippodromo delle Capannelle 'Rock in Roma' (Italy)

Started by dsanchez, January 18, 2012, 09:25:13

Previous topic - Next topic

marksilvio

Quote from: erpomata on July 02, 2012, 10:04:12
ciao

i have a ticket for Roma, price is 58 euro instead of 63, if interested PM me.

Hi, I've left this late as I am travelling to Rome tomorrow (03/07).

I am staying at Cardinal Hotel St Peter, Via Dehon 71, Aurelio, Rome, 00165 with my family but will be going to the concert on the 9th.

Do you know if there will be any public transport to get me back after the concert?

Many thanks

Mark

erpomata

ciao
really i don't know about night buses to there, but it's the opposite side of roma and about 25 km from capannelle, i know it because i have a doctor in via gregorio VII  :smth011

http://www.atac.roma.it/files/doc.asp?r=358
according to this N26 from capannelle to Colli Albani metro station, then N1 to Termini Station  then N15 to piazza pio IX  :-D
maybe you'll go to sleep at 6 am!!!

ciao
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

marksilvio

Thanks mate.

I've played safe and booked a hotel near the venue.

Have a good one.  :smth023

erpomata

AndrewV127

Hey guys, we are leaving for Rome on Thursday (5th). If anyone else is staying at Ciampino hotel don't be afraid to come up and say hi. Me and my partner will be the two British 20 somethings with longish black hair ;)

Can't wait for the show and the meet and greet.

dsanchez

Hello erpomata,

How easy is the transportation from Ciampino to Roma Centre? I mean, is there a metro/bus/train late at night? I guess so, but just to confirm. Grazzie.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

ciao

sorry, the last train from ciampino to roma termini is at 23.30, then another at 00.30 to roma tiburtina.
last local bus to metro station is  about 21.00 and the last regional bus is at 23.47. from capannelle there is the night bus N26 to piazza colli albani then N1 to termini station. taxis are at ciampino station or airport but i know they are expensive, never took but i think not less than 20-25 euro  :smth011

during day trains are every 15 min from and to Roma. from roma every train running to Frascati, Albano, velletri and frosinone stop in ciampino.
from ciampino every train goes to roma. and at anagnina bus station there are buses to ciampino too, a couple every hour.
but at night is very difficult.

are you going to roma after the show?

erpomata

please let me know if i can help you, but the 10 i have to work and wake at 6  :twisted:

dsanchez

Quote from: erpomata on July 04, 2012, 11:11:52

Thank you for the info :)

We will stay in Roma 3 nights, on 9, 10 and 11 July. All three nights we will be at the same hotel in Ciampino so I will take your invitation regarding the italian coffee!  So see you on Monday! I won't be in Roma Sunday evening so I hope you guys have fun at the Cure drink :smth023 I hope you have a break from work on Monday so you can join us at the lunch, if not, see you at the venue!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Lady

There's a friend of mine who sells her ticket for the show in Rome

Price: 65 € (negotiable)

If you are interested please contact her: alsidueo@libero.it
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

erpomata

Quote from: dsanchez on July 04, 2012, 17:53:02
Quote from: erpomata on July 04, 2012, 11:11:52

Thank you for the info :)

We will stay in Roma 3 nights, on 9, 10 and 11 July. All three nights we will be at the same hotel in Ciampino so I will take your invitation regarding the italian coffee!  So see you on Monday! I won't be in Roma Sunday evening so I hope you guys have fun at the Cure drink :smth023 I hope you have a break from work on Monday so you can join us at the lunch, if not, see you at the venue!

ciao
i have to work mon, tue and wed before flying to lisbona on thu morning.
we meet at the venue and then find a moment for your coffe at my home!  :smth023

for contacts please send me text message on my mobile phone.

see you and enjoy ROMA  :-D

Brescia1973

Bad news for Rome...Rock in Rome confirmed only 2h and 30 min of Concert 21.30 to 24.00...otherwisw in Milan Robert said that as every summer festival minimum 3 hours!!..if the organization allows..but in Rome it seems to be impossible :twisted:....They have to end at 24.00 for unknown reasons. The post I put in Rock in Rome page...Alberto Barucchi

Rumors for Rome monday july 9 only 2h 30 hours of Cure playing.
For agreements with the municipality or other institutions in Rome I DON'T KNOW The Cure should play only 2 hours and thirty .. because the closing is set for 24 at that time must end all, too soon .....!!
The organizers of rock in rome then say if they want to play the canonical 3 hours can start to play before 21.30, I hope so!!

only 2h 30 ... is very little .., view the average duration of 3 hours of your concerts .., please at least 3 hours in rome!

ROCK in ROMA il concerto dei Cure sarà di circa 2 ore e 30 minuti !!
3 ore fa · Non mi piace più · 1
IT IS A SHAME!! HAVE YOU BETTER NEWS ABOUT THIS SITUATION??? THANKS

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!