Birmingham 06.12.1987

Started by Tristan Berlin, August 23, 2005, 02:56:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristan Berlin

Has somone this show for sharing? I have a only a tape but on it are only 10 songs from this show. It is a really good quality and now I hope someone has it. Thanks so far.

Cheers, Tr#

dsanchez

Hello Tristan,

We can trade this one, I've got it.

I will send you a private message. Cheers  :smt023

David.

Quote from: Tristan BerlinHas somone this show for sharing? I have a only a tape but on it are only 10 songs from this show. It is a really good quality and now I hope someone has it. Thanks so far.

Cheers, Tr#
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lostflower4

This concert has always been of interest to me. I'm almost positive there is no complete soundboard version of this show. I have two soundboard versions, each of 12 songs... One is called "Difficult To Cure", the other I'm not exactly sure what it's called. Both have excellent sound, although "Difficult To Cure" sounds smoother to me.

I also have a complete audience version. I think this is the one David is talking about. I traded this one with you, right David?

The sound is a little rough, but I enjoy listening to it. It's still better than a lot of the '87 recordings out there.

It's a real shame that a complete soundboard apparently doesn't exist. The Kiss is one of my favorite songs to collect, and the excellent soundboards from this tour that skip over a lot of the Kiss Me album songs make me mad! :twisted: The Milan '87 FM broadcast is another example...

dsanchez

Hello Caley,

This one you sent me, yes  :-D  altought I have the "Difficult to Cure" version on tape. It's a good show indeed  :smt020

Cheers

David.

Quote from: lostflower4This show has always been of interest to me. I'm almost positive there is no complete soundboard version of this show. I have two soundboard versions, each of 12 songs... One is called "Difficult To Cure", the other I'm not exactly sure what it's called. Both have excellent sound, although "Difficult To Cure" sounds smoother to me.

I also have a complete audience version. I think this is the one David is talking about. I traded this one with you, right David?

The sound is a little rough, but I enjoy listening to it. It's still better than a lot of the '87 recordings out there.

It's a real shame that a complete soundboard apparently doesn't exist. The Kiss is one of my favorite songs to collect, and the excellent soundboards from this tour that skip over a lot of the Kiss Me album songs make me mad! :twisted: The Milan '87 FM broadcast is another example...
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

boneheadhaggar

the twelve tracks that are generally available as soundboard from this gig are the tracks that were broadcast by BBC Radio 1 here in the UK, I also have the full audience recording of this show on tape, but would love to get a lossless CD of it, however I dont have the equipment (no tape deck anymore) or the knowledge on how to convert a tape to FLAC files, maybe someone can help :D
its nice to be nice