The secret friend Christmas swap

Started by dsanchez, November 02, 2008, 23:25:56

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

skellington

I got my gift today! Thank you so much Trust! Or should I say Vicky :-D I really loved your gift. ( I couldn't wait to open it too) The card was so pretty and I loved the Pic of Robert :smth060 Where did you find it?  Thanks for all the other gifts, they were really cool. Now I want to go over there and get me some of those fries! It was all wraped up so nicely, I really appreciate it, have a merry christmas!

PS You have beautiful penmanship! My writing is like chicken scratch.... :smth085
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

Trust...

Cool you got it on time  :smth023  Is it for you 22th or already 23th now ?

Quote from: skellington on December 22, 2010, 21:57:21
I loved the Pic of Robert :smth060 Where did you find it? 

From a magazine, it was a poster made for the MNE Awards  :D 

Merry Christmas to you too Skellington !!!
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

skellington

Cool! :D I wish I could find cool magazines like that here, I never see any Cure anywhere :smth089
No its still the 22nd over here. In 2 hours I'll be 18:(
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

scatcat

:smth011    I'm sorry I missed out on this year.. I not been on PC much.. Happy xmas & new year to all included.. I have had some very beautiful years, sharing with this Cure Community.   XXX
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on December 23, 2010, 15:04:36
:smth011    I'm sorry I missed out on this year.. I not been on PC much.. Happy xmas & new year to all included.. I have had some very beautiful years, sharing with this Cure Community.   XXX

merry christmas and happy new year to you, too. all the best scatcat :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Bump!

Persons interested in the Secret friend's 2011 game may send an e-mail to info@curefans.com indicating their complete name and address until 30 November at most. Please don't forget to put in the subject "Secret friend".
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

The secret friend Christmas swap 2012

If you don't know what's this about, the idea is basically simple: one person will send another a gift. It can be a small "souvenier" from your country or region, or anything you want to send. The thing is: no-one will know who will send you the gift until you get it! That's why the game is called "the secret friend" :P

Persons interested in 2012' swap  may send an e-mail to info@curefans.com indicating their complete name and address until 5th December at most. Please don't forget to put in the subject "Secret friend". Try to ship your gift at least 2 weeks before christmas.

:smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

~*CherryRed*~

Awww, what a cool idea... we do a secret santa at work and do gag gifts! It's the funniest thing what people buy in the end! Also in the end, its not a secret who buys for whom!! :D I just wish I had of been posting again in time to have joined in on this  :( Nvm, next year hehehehe
"prone to flights of whimsy"

dsanchez

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on December 02, 2012, 09:54:52
I just wish I had of been posting again in time to have joined in on this  :( Nvm, next year hehehehe

there's still time if you want to participate :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MintQR

Quote from: dsanchez on December 02, 2012, 12:52:06
Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on December 02, 2012, 09:54:52
I just wish I had of been posting again in time to have joined in on this  :( Nvm, next year hehehehe

there's still time if you want to participate :smth023

CherryRed - now you HAVE to participate ;) there's no excuse!

David - are there any specific rules on the gifts? What do people normally send? Can I pick a girl or a boy if I join ? :P

dsanchez

Quote from: MintQR on December 02, 2012, 19:19:48
David - are there any specific rules on the gifts? What do people normally send? Can I pick a girl or a boy if I join ? :P

no rules and no, you can't pick, you will be assigned someone randomly :)

you send whatever you want. for instance, someone sent me last time postcards of her country, chocolates, some little souvenir... it can be just anything :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

~*CherryRed*~

Ok people I'm in! I'll send off an email after I post this and go from there then I guess?! And I'll get cracking on a cool pressie for some lucky person somewhere out there in the world! :smth023 *taps chin and thinks of what to buy*

~*CherryRed*~

Cool I got me secret friend email today. I'll be looking for a present then this weekend and mail it next week, It should get there in time for Christmas I think  :?