Hello

Started by lord-crimson, January 08, 2010, 08:20:03

Previous topic - Next topic

lord-crimson

Hello, I'm Darren, 38 and from the South Coast of England (not far from Robert). I have now been in to the Cure for over 20 years, first saw them on the Prayer tour at Wembley in July 1989 and most recently at the O2 for the NME awards last year.  As well as The Cure I like Depeche Mode (who I went to see in Munich last year), Smashing Pumpkins, Muse, Throwing Muses, P J Harvey and lots of classic and alternative rock.

dsanchez

Quote from: lord-crimson on January 08, 2010, 08:20:03
Hello, I'm Darren, 38 and from the South Coast of England (not far from Robert). I have now been in to the Cure for over 20 years, first saw them on the Prayer tour at Wembley in July 1989 and most recently at the O2 for the NME awards last year.  As well as The Cure I like Depeche Mode (who I went to see in Munich last year), Smashing Pumpkins, Muse, Throwing Muses, P J Harvey and lots of classic and alternative rock.

Were you at the last show in Wembley during the Prayer Tour? People say it was one of the best show The Cure ever gave.

Anyway, Welcome to Curefans.com!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lord-crimson

Quote from: dsanchez on February 11, 2010, 03:55:27
Quote from: lord-crimson on January 08, 2010, 08:20:03

Were you at the last show in Wembley during the Prayer Tour? People say it was one of the best show The Cure ever gave.

Anyway, Welcome to Curefans.com!

It was the second-to-last night, 23rd July. It would have been the last night of the European tour but they added and extra date. Our night was 2 hours 45 minutes, apparantly they played 3 and a half hours the next night.