2007.10.06 Mountain View 'Download Festival' (USA)

Started by monghi, May 29, 2007, 18:36:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Plainsong

I know I'm looking forward to seeing She Wants Revenge! Their new CD is out next week so hopefully we'll get to hear some of it. They're great live.

j

Quote from: Plainsong on October 03, 2007, 19:19:17
I know I'm looking forward to seeing She Wants Revenge! Their new CD is out next week so hopefully we'll get to hear some of it. They're great live.

I am seeing them in Philly in a little over 3 weeks.

Pooka

Quote from: j on October 03, 2007, 18:58:39
Quote from: rodney on October 03, 2007, 16:13:27
Aside from AFI, this is a very strong line-up.  BRMC and (especially) Metric are amazing bands and are great live.  None of them are crappy, and I don't know that any of them need to note that they played with The Cure once in order to have a successful career, as they've already proven themselves as solid acts.

Don't forget She Wants Revenge.  The infamous SZ will be at the festival, taping as always

Along with the not as famous Pooka...

Now can someone confirm whether Robert/the band said they will play 2 hours or 2.5 hours?

crowbi_wan

Got the itch to see The Cure and decided to scratch.  I'll be in attendance.   :rocker

Plainsong

So where's everyone sitting? We're in sec. 101 row t, I think...sort of on Simon's side!

j

crowbi_wan

Quote from: j on October 04, 2007, 02:51:42
So much for hush, hush! ;)

Yeah, I decided to make it known since ED and Mahntoh will be upping one of their versions.  So, your request for SWR shall be met.  Of course the Seattle show too.  ;)  You're not the only one with a busy October!   

rodney

I heard somewhere that The Cure are doing a 2 hour set.  I think it was on the official.  That doesn't mean that Robert won't decide to go over a bit though.....

[labyrinth]

Tof

Tof

crowbi_wan

I plan on it  :rocker  Hopefully i'll bring back something nice for everyone  8)

[labyrinth]

kissingcrimson

Have fun today guys! I'm wishing i could be there...if not just hear the echoes in the wind!

kisses
M
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

billee

me and kissy will be there with you in spirit.Have a good one :D
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

scatcat

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:  I wish wish wish I was there.. Can't wait to hear how it was.. in spirit i am, in flesh i want to be..

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life