2016.10.14 København - Forum (Denmark)

Started by dsanchez, November 23, 2015, 19:53:30

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

COPENHAGEN Denmark
Forum
Presale : 26-Dec-15 @10am CET
Onsale : 1-Dec-15 @ 10am CET
Ticket link : http://www.billetnet.dk/event/FOR1410L?language=da-dk&brand=dk_livenation
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

lacrima mosa

08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

Aaland

dsanchez

Considering this one, never been to Copenhagen.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MintQR

Anyone got some spare tickets to this gig???? I sooo want to see the city and really wanted to go but it's sold out :(((((

MintQR

So I went to Copenhagen and got tickets while I'm here (yes, I am crazy) and today I went to check out the gig's place. Look what I found: guess who sleeps in one of those buses haha:

dsanchez

Quote from: MintQR on October 13, 2016, 22:45:10
So I went to Copenhagen and got tickets while I'm here (yes, I am crazy) and today I went to check out the gig's place. Look what I found: guess who sleeps in one of those buses haha:

are you doing Hamburg as well? if not, I will start to think you only go to those The Cure shows where I am not going lol
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MintQR

Are you saying I'm avoiding you on purpose, David? ;P Nope, it's just bad luck! It would be super cool to finally get some drinks together.

For now I went to Helsinki, today is Copenhagen, then I go to Lodz and Budapest. I got tickets for Lisbon as well but due to my work schedule it's very probably that I won't be able to go :(

disintegration

Setlist:
Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, High, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Sinking, All I Want, The End of the World, Lovesong, The Last Day of Summer, Charlotte Sometimes, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Prayers For Rain, Disintegration.

1st encore: Step Into the Light, Want, Burn, A Forest.

2nd encore: Dressing Up, Shake Dog Shake, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number.

3rd encore: Lullaby, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Boys Don't Cry, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

MintQR

I'm back at home now but still thinking about this wonderful, wonderful gig. The setlist was so good, and I could not believe how great the Cure sounded!

I melted when I heard the Last Day of Summer, Dressing Up and SINKING!!! :D

The energy from the crowd was just insane too and you could tell that Robert was having a great time.

This concert was sold out very early on, probably due to the fact that the Forum is a small venue. Luckily I got my tickets while in Copenhagen (1 day before the show haha). No recording this time, because I had standing tickets and the Danish are a tall people ;P