Main Menu

Karma reward

Started by dsanchez, February 18, 2008, 18:13:26

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

In order to encourage the sharing of information, Curefans.com will give the following karma points:

*05 points: uploading pictures to the Curefans.com gallery (5 points each time)
*05 points: re-uploading a show in the audio section
*10 points: live updates
*20 points: sharing own recordings in the audio section

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

does this add to individual given 'karma'? .. ( I can't believe this has come up again!!)  :)

edit~ i think these are totally worthy of positive rewards!!  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Lady

I would have shared the same my pics/videos without wanting something in return... :)
Anyway it's a good idea...you've got a big big heart!!! :smth001
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

crowbi_wan

Yes, these will add to the individual karma points.  Please continue to give karma points to the individuals who share their pictures, video clips, live updates, recordings, host shows, give reviews, and so on.  Curefans members are doing a great job so far.  Let's show them their work is appreciated.  

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Lady on February 18, 2008, 18:52:23
I would have shared my pics/videos without having something in return... :)

Nice to hear that.  Great team spirit.   :smth023  We're doing this 'bonus' as an added incentive.  We know it can be difficult to enjoy the show while texting in the set list and risky to record and sometimes to take pictures.  The staff just wants you all to know we are grateful for all of the coverage you guys are providing.   

scatcat

can i just pop a few words in here.. this is david's site. yeah?
i truly do not feel worthy of the 'karma' given to me .. when the main person behind this website, is being smited, and not recognised!!

So David.. take a heap off me.. I don't mind..  :smth023
David has helped me out countless times and answered my stupid, stupid P.M.s regarding trivial things.. and as well as the global moderators.. and all of you special people out there.. you know who you are!!

Give reward where it is due.  :smth051
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

crowbi_wan

Quote from: scatcat on February 18, 2008, 20:10:14
i truly do not feel worthy of the 'karma' given to me .. when the main person behind this website, is being smited, and not recognised!!

So David.. take a heap off me.. I don't mind..  :smth023
David has helped me out countless times and answered my stupid, stupid P.M.s regarding trivial things.. and as well as the global moderators.. and all of you special people out there.. you know who you are!!

Give reward where it is due.  :smth051

Well, this is David and Caley's site.  Both do a lot of work here that goes unrecognized.   

dsanchez

It's from Caley too. We created Curefans.com after being kicked from another forum  :-D

And I have been smited again! :-D

Well, maybe someone does not like me. To be honest I don't expect recognition, beacause It would make me depressed. If it comes, then it's good, and if I don't, well, what can I do?. I will work the same anyway I guess 8)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: dsanchez on February 18, 2008, 21:09:31

It's from Caley too. We created Curefans.com after being kicked from another forum  :-D

And I have been smited again! :-D

Well, maybe someone does not like me. To be honest I don't expect recognition, beacause It would make me depressed. If it comes, then it's good, and if I don't, well, what can I do?. I will work the same anyway I guess 8)

sorry, I forgot about caley, but always refer to...  :oops:  :smth054

who the hell did it?? I have my glasses on now.. but very tired.. and bit aggro about this 'thing' again.. did it happen tonite?

bugger!!  :smth072
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

It never fails to amaze and impress me just how generous people in this forum are. From taking photo's to downloading shows, nobody even thinks twice about sharing with all of the others. Sadly, there will always be people ( or I think, one person) who enjoys taking karma away from some people, and that is pathetic, but I have aired my views about this in the something else thread, under "annoyed"..
And yes, I think most of us take for granted who is there, keeping this site running, not just running, but very professional and a good place to visit. The melting pot of members is lovely, from far and wide... don't ever forget how much we all really DO appreciate the work which goes into a forum like this one..from administrators to the global moderators, it is a site to be proud of...thankyou.
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

lostflower4

Quote from: dsanchez on February 18, 2008, 18:13:26*05 points: uploading pictures to the Curefans.com gallery (5 points each time)
*05 points: re-uploading a show in the audio section
*10 points: live updates
*20 points: sharing own recordings in the audio section

5 points for re-uploading a show, but what about an original upload (aside from sharing one's own master?)  How about 10 points for that?

And what about uploading a full DVD?  (like I just did recently)?  :lol:

Cold Colours

Quote from: dsanchez on February 18, 2008, 18:13:26
In order to encourage the sharing of information, Curefans.com will give the following karma points:

Hmmm...I missed this somewhere.  I know the shots I uploaded for SB were taken with my cellphone and all but at least they were something to look at  :-D.

Either that or someone(s) has smote me with a mighty blow  :lol:.  No matter.  I'm not coming around Curefans looking to be the most popular poster.  I have more fun hanging around and hearing what fellow Curefreaks have to say than caring too much about what my Karma point count is each day.

Sweet audio links don't hurt either  ;).
[i]Follow me to where the real fun is[/i]

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Cold Colours on June 20, 2008, 04:45:14
Quote from: dsanchez on February 18, 2008, 18:13:26

Hmmm...I missed this somewhere.  I know the shots I uploaded for SB were taken with my cellphone and all but at least they were something to look at  :-D.

Either that or someone(s) has smote me with a mighty blow  :lol:.  No matter.  I'm not coming around Curefans looking to be the most popular poster.  I have more fun hanging around and hearing what fellow Curefreaks have to say than caring too much about what my Karma point count is each day.

Sweet audio links don't hurt either  ;).

The staff is going to go through the gallery, audio and video sections shortly after the NA tour is complete and award members their points.  So don't worry, you'll get your five. 

Cold Colours

Quote from: crowbi_wan on June 20, 2008, 05:04:31
The staff is going to go through the gallery, audio and video sections shortly after the NA tour is complete and award members their points.  So don't worry, you'll get your five. 

Fair enough.  Now that I, too, possess the power of point giving, I'll give you one for the heroic efforts you've displayed in previous posts I've participated in.  Nice work, dude :smth023.
[i]Follow me to where the real fun is[/i]

RSPJ08

Sorry for asking this but as new here... what is the "karma" here, what is it for?  :oops: :oops: