2007.10.20 Mexico DF - Palacio de los deportes (Mexico)

Started by dsanchez, July 31, 2007, 23:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Darth_Blood

WELL IT IS OFFICIAL THERE  AT LEAST 2 SHOWS HERE TODAY I GOT TICKET FOR BOTH OF THEM

20 AND 21 OCTOBER 2007

Darth_Blood

dsanchez

As you can see in the graphic, seats are available in the WHOLE circle. That means, some people will only be able to watch Robert's back  :?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Sussex

Quote from: dsanchez on August 10, 2007, 20:21:00
As you can see in the graphic, seats are available in the WHOLE circle. That means, some people will only be able to watch Robert's back  :?

It must be so weird to watch a show like this..but if there is a way in the world that they can play 360' on the stage, it will be ok.. :-D
"Thick As Shit"

agusramirez

Quote from: dsanchez on August 10, 2007, 20:21:00

I've been there in other shows and those seats are always empty. I don't think this time will be available. In 2004 they were't. Regards...

AR

Darth_Blood

and on www.thecure.com

Third Mexico Show Onsale

8/20/2007 2:41:38 PM - by geffen

The third show in Mexico is going on sale this Wednesday. Visit the link below for info.

* » www.ticketmaster.com.mx

j

Anyone know if there is an opening band scheduled for the Mexico shows?

Darth_Blood

NOT OPENING BAND ANNOUNCED AND I HOPE HAT... THE CURE DO NOT NEED AN OPENING BAND...  :rocker

j

I'm with you 100% on that!  Their best shows are when they do not have to deal with an opener.  Is there a curfew at this venue?  It looks like the 2004 shows were only 2.5 hours long.

Darth_Blood

ABOUT 32 SONGS EACH ONE... AND WITH CURFEW DO YOU MENA IF YOU CAN DET IN THE VENEU EARLY??? NOT SO EARLY  AS FOR BEING ON THE SOUNDCHECK BUT YES A FEW HOURS EARLY...

japanesebaby

Quote from: Darth_Blood on October 12, 2007, 18:40:27
ABOUT 32 SONGS EACH ONE... AND WITH CURFEW DO YOU MENA IF YOU CAN DET IN THE VENEU EARLY??? NOT SO EARLY  AS FOR BEING ON THE SOUNDCHECK BUT YES A FEW HOURS EARLY...

i think curfew means if there is a time limit after which the band is not allowed to play - or after which they'll be fined per minute (if they exceed the playing time given to them). different venues can have fixed curfews, not depending on the artist.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Darth_Blood

OHHHH I GUESS THERE IS NO CURFEW,, WHEN METALLICA PLAYS IN THIS VENUE THE SHOWS WERE ABOUT 3 HOURS... SO THE 2004 SHOWS WERE ABOUT 2.5 THE SAEM AS IN MONTERREY ARENA AND IN THE EVENING WITH IN WA. SO I AM EXPECTING ABOUT 3 HOUR SHOWS...