2009.02.26 London - O2 Arena 'The Shockwaves NME Awards Big Gig' (England)

Started by dsanchez, November 04, 2008, 11:36:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure

Quote from: Dillinger on January 15, 2009, 20:34:30
Long shot here, but does anyone have standing tickets coming their way and want to swap for seats?

do u need seat tickets ??
cuz i need 2 standin instead
i have 2 seated
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

Cure

btw
can i ask sth??

it's about ticketmaster.co.uk
i ordered the tickets some time ago (08 Nov)
& tickets r not yet in my hands :(

what shall i do?
i called them & they told me 2 w8, and if there's a problem 10days before the event, i shall call them again..

any ideas??
i can't w8 that long cuz maybe sth goes wrong
underneath the stars
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

dsanchez

I think you should call them right now, it have been more than two months for the tickets to arrive, is too much! Call them right now.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: Cure on January 23, 2009, 09:55:53
btw
can i ask sth??

it's about ticketmaster.co.uk
i ordered the tickets some time ago (08 Nov)
& tickets r not yet in my hands :(

what shall i do?
i called them & they told me 2 w8, and if there's a problem 10days before the event, i shall call them again..

any ideas??
i can't w8 that long cuz maybe sth goes wrong

yes it would be wise to call them right away. :!:

perhaps it's a useless question, but are you sure the deal was they were going to mail the tickets for you? every time i've gone to a concert in the UK and regardless of which ticket agency i used, i've never received my tickets via mail. the agencies always refused to send abroad (a lousy policy) and i always had to collect the tickets from the arena on the day of the concert.
i really dislike that policy and it screwed up one concert for me totally, of which i'm still pissed. :x but it seems to be a common policy in the UK, that's what i've gathered.

anyway, i hope you get your tickets in time.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

figurehead

'Is It Always Like This?'

takaros72

Dillinger

Quote from: Cure on January 23, 2009, 09:53:39
Quote from: Dillinger on January 15, 2009, 20:34:30
Long shot here, but does anyone have standing tickets coming their way and want to swap for seats?

do u need seat tickets ??
cuz i need 2 standin instead
i have 2 seated

No, I have seats and want standing.

Wouldn't worry about the tickets, I'm in the UK and haven't received them yet. I don't think they've sent any out.

Cure

reely??
that makes me still hope, haha

and yes, japanesebaby i actually selected the feedex delivery, paid 4it as well, but still no mail..

if anth goes wrong, shall i have to collect the ticks @ the arena the same day, or do i have to go to the ticket center the day before??
underneath the stars
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

M

I quote. Quoting :roll:

Q:I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me?
A:It is not always possible to post tickets overseas. You will need to collect them at the venue, if:
- the tickets would normally be despatched by secure mail (£4.80 transaction fee), or
- the event is less than 20 days away.
In these circumstances, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, they are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance. Please take the card you booked with, and quote your reference number when you collect your tickets.

japanesebaby

Quote from: Cure on January 24, 2009, 23:02:34
reely??
that makes me still hope, haha

and yes, japanesebaby i actually selected the feedex delivery, paid 4it as well, but still no mail..

if anth goes wrong, shall i have to collect the ticks @ the arena the same day, or do i have to go to the ticket center the day before??

i've had an experience with an UK agency once where i had also chosen & paid(!) for a delivery by mail but still they did not mail them to me. only a few days before the show i received an email saying that they have not and will not send the tickets but i need to collect them at the venue. that sucked!

so if i were you, i would call the agency.
besides, mail to mainland does take more time than mail within UK, so they should post earlier than to their UK customers.
the last thing you'd want is your ticket being stuck in the mail or something.
call them...
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Cure

i've called them 3 times so far, and they keep on sayin that if i won't have received the tickets 10 days before i leave greece, then i should give them a call

it reely pisses me off
cut ticketmaster is reliable
at least i thought so
underneath the stars
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

carliofandango

I have 2 standing tickets for sale for this gig.

Unfortunately 2 of my friends have just notified me that they cannot attend the show, so I thought I would offer them on here to fans, rather than go down the EBay route.

I am selling them for face value (£35) plus whatever the postage charge is. Please note that as of today (26/1) the tickets have not been received (none have been sent out yet), but I will post them as soon as I receive them myself.
Alternatively I am happy to meet up in London on the day of the gig to pass the tickets on, as I am definitely attending myself.

Please PM or email me if interested.
It can't rain all the time....

dsanchez

Here's a list of bars near the O2 Arena that can be good for a meeting prior the concert

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/pubsandbars/o2-bars-recommended-london-353.html

Can you please take a look and let me know which one would be good for the Curefans meeting? Or propose anything different?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Cure

underneath the stars
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x