Live 2007: Bogota (Colombia) 2007.04.29

Started by monghi, December 08, 2006, 07:24:51

Previous topic - Next topic

monghi

i never said i would stay to the end

monghi

history repeats again... after 20 year...

Kiss Me album was realased in May 1987 --- Robert said, that new album wil be double and similar to style of KM KM KM... and, it looks like it will be release in May 2007.

In 1987 they played in South and North America... from March to April... before album (KMKMKM) release... and now... in March 2007 they will play in Miami and in April in Bogota... heh... so Europe... maybe in Summer or Autumn 2007??? Who knows :)
i never said i would stay to the end

j

From COF:

Cure to play South America in 2007? It just might be true this time: 

"Hey! this company has brought a lot of bands in Colombia and seems that they will bring The Cure!!! In this link you can find the info:
http://www.evenpro.com.co/in.php?mod=ver_eventos&cnrt_id=13
Day: 29.04.2007
Place: Parque Simón Bolivar (Bogotá)"

Yeah, we've heard these types of rumors before, only to have the South American fans disappointed time and time again. But this time, even Pollstar has it listed:

"Pollstar is listing a new tour date for April 29. 2007 in Bogota, Colombia at the Simon Bolivar Park. I'm assuming this means the long-awaited South American tour is finally happening?"

So it looks promising, but nothing official from the band just yet.

(Thanks Esteban, Pablo, Raul and Brandon)

Could Chile be included too? Again, just an unconfirmed rumor for now: 

"el contrato entre Cie y The Cure ya está firmado y que salvo una caida de última hora de The Cure, está absolutamente confirmado que The Cure actuará en nuestro País en el proximo mes de Abril de 2007 en el Estadio Nacional"

translating to english...

"the contract between CIE and The Cure is signed already and unless something big happens with The Cure, it's confirmed that they'll play in our coutry (chile, I believe, I'm brazilian) in april of 2007 on The "Estadio Nacional' (Nacional Stadium).

(Thanks Lullabies)

[labyrinth]

at least,something is really moving....

let's cross the fingers :)

Tof

Quote from: monghi on December 08, 2006, 09:45:55
In 1987 they played in South and North America... from March to April... before album (KMKMKM) release... and now... in March 2007 they will play in Miami and in April in Bogota... heh... so Europe... maybe in Summer or Autumn 2007??? Who knows :)

I hope THE CURE comes in Europe after the summer because I work in a seasonal restaurant and I can't take holiday in July and August so if THE CURE can come in September or October in France it would be great (for me) !!!
Tof

temptation-cure

would be true?
i hope it!!!! :D :D
the dream for all southamericans CUREfans come TRUE!! :smth023 :smth020
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

japanesebaby

Quote from: Tof on December 08, 2006, 15:26:22

I hope THE CURE comes in Europe after the summer because I work in a seasonal restaurant and I can't take holiday in July and August so if THE CURE can come in September or October in France it would be great (for me) !!!

...and i'd hope they played in europe in july or august, because i probably couldn't take any holidays in september/october because of my work...
so let's see which one of us might have some luck, tof!  ;)
(or maybe they'll be touring sometime in 2027.... if we're lucky...? hmmm :?)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Tof

Quote from: japanesebaby on December 09, 2006, 00:14:36
Quote from: Tof on December 08, 2006, 15:26:22

...and i'd hope they played in europe in july or august, because i probably couldn't take any holidays in september/october because of my work...
so let's see which one of us might have some luck, tof!  ;)
(or maybe they'll be touring sometime in 2027.... if we're lucky...? hmmm :?)

So we must ask to THE CURE to come in Finland the last week of August and in France the first week of September !!!

That's OK like that ???
Tof

japanesebaby

Quote from: Tof on December 09, 2006, 01:48:56
So we must ask to THE CURE to come in Finland the last week of August and in France the first week of September !!!

excellent idea!  :D :smth026
i hope they do that!

(but i'm afraid they're will not come to finland at all - they never do  :( 
no scandinavian shows since 2002 - and the last time in finland was in 1996... :smth091
but maybe this time...?)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

I guess this open a small chance to Peru. Otherwise I will travel to Colombia (neighboard country to see them)

Cheers

David,
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

[labyrinth]

well,
i guess this open a chance to all the south america, even if just for a small tour (always better than nothing) i do really hope for you all guys they'll tour there...

as said before..something is moving..and that makes me hope for a 2007 very full of surprise :)

dsanchez

Please notice that until this show is not published in www.thecure.com is NOT confirmed (Robert's words)...so just let's wait for the official confirmation of the band.

Cheers,

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

temptation-cure

Quote from: dsanchez on December 31, 2006, 22:31:13
Please notice that until this show is not published in www.thecure.com is NOT confirmed (Robert's words)...so just let's wait for the official confirmation of the band.

Cheers,

David.

that said robert a week ago on the forum :
PS
RE: CURE LIVE SHOWS...
AS EVER: WHEN WE HAVE AGREED TO PLAY ANYWHERE - ANYWHERE! - WE WILL POST IT HERE... SO IF IT ISNT HERE... ITS WISHFUL THINKING!
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

rodrigodechile

THE CURE PLAY IN MY COUNTRY THE 27 ABRIL DEL 2007 IN THE SATDIUM NATIONAL OF CHILE.  :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker

CAPACIDAD 60.000 A 70.000 MIL ESPECTADORES

THE NEWS IS TRUE?

[labyrinth]

the news isn't a news....is just a rumor....waiting to be confirmed or not ;)