1994.xx.xx "Lol Tolhurst verklagt seine ex-band", Zillo, Germany

Started by silversand, November 03, 2007, 19:53:49

Previous topic - Next topic

silversand

I've uploaded in the Gallery one article from the Zillo Magazine and from the Melody Maker and three snippets, i think one is from the Zillo Magazine and the other two are from English Music Magazines, maybe from the Melody Maker or the New Musical Express, but i'm not sure.

http://gallery.curefans.com/main.php?g2_itemId=733

I'm really really sorry :( that i've uploaded the first page of the Zillo Magazine three times. The size of the pages don't fit. And now i can't delete them (i'm not a computer expert, sorry). Could  someone please here help me to delete the two pages? I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance. Okay i stand in the corner and be ashamed of myself  :oops:  :oops:

dsanchez

Quote from: silversand on November 03, 2007, 19:53:49Could  someone please here help me to delete the two pages?

Dont worry, I'll delete that. Is actually our fault, cause the system should allow everyone who uploaded pictures to delete their own pictures. We will check that.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

silversand

Quote from: dsanchez on November 03, 2007, 19:59:47
Dont worry, I'll delete that. Is actually our fault, cause the system should allow everyone who uploaded pictures to delete their own pictures. We will check that.

Thanks so much David for your help. I appreciate it very much :)