2012.07.09 Roma - Ippodromo delle Capannelle 'Rock in Roma' (Italy)

Started by dsanchez, January 18, 2012, 09:25:13

Previous topic - Next topic

plainsong16

i'm sure will be great for you guys!!! have so much for me too!!! hasta pronto!!  :smth023  :(  :oops:  ;)  :smth020  :smth023

dsanchez

Quote from: Brescia1973 on July 06, 2012, 18:51:05
IT IS A SHAME!! HAVE YOU BETTER NEWS ABOUT THIS SITUATION??? THANKS

if they are not allowed to play after midnight then the only solution is too start the gig earlier, so at 21h00. anyway, often Robert does not care about timings, so maybe he will play 3 hours even with the municipality's restriction. we will see tomorrow  :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

ciao
i'm really tired only 2 hrs sleep tonight, too much hot air at home   :smth011
anyway my impressions are the same for barcellona, a little disappointed for the pop setlist but no problem.
i would like to really thank, un grosso grazie, to all beatiful people i met at the meeting the night before and at the show. nice and very kind boys, you have a big place in my heart  ;)

ciao see you again somewhere around the world.

fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

andysabre

Hi
the record of concert that i've made yesterday will be online soon. here the detail: Giant Squid Audio Omnidirectional Powered Stereo Microphone (clipped to caps)-> fixed Bass Roll Off-> Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 (WAV: 16 bit, 44kHz), Line in, rec. level 6.
Same days to work with cool edit and i'll upolad on Dime and where do you like (with some help i hope..) Bye
London 90 Cristal park
Roma 92 wish tour
Milano 95 Sonoria Festival
Roma 02 Cornetto music festival
Napoli 04
Roma 04 Mtv Awards
Taormina 05 Greek Theater & Etna vulcano...
Roma 08 4 tour
Roma 12
Bologna 16

Tof

Quote from: andysabre on July 10, 2012, 19:12:47
Hi
the record of concert that i've made yesterday will be online soon. here the detail: Giant Squid Audio Omnidirectional Powered Stereo Microphone (clipped to caps)-> fixed Bass Roll Off-> Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 (WAV: 16 bit, 44kHz), Line in, rec. level 6.
Same days to work with cool edit and i'll upolad on Dime and where do you like (with some help i hope..) Bye

Thank you very much !!!!  :smth023
Tof

plainsong16

ciao
i'm really tired only 2 hrs sleep tonight, too much hot air at home   
anyway my impressions are the same for barcellona, a little disappointed for the pop setlist but no problem.
i would like to really thank, un grosso grazie, to all beatiful people i met at the meeting the night before and at the show. nice and very kind boys, you have a big place in my heart 

; marco words.

Could include myself to all this?  Ciao a tutti!!!

erpomata

Quote from: andysabre on July 10, 2012, 19:12:47
Hi

grazie andy  :smth023

erpomata

Quote from: plainsong16 on July 11, 2012, 03:35:27
ciao

Could include myself to all this?  Ciao a tutti!!!

no need to say this!

un abbraccio Carlo  :smth023

Lady

So happy and so satisfied!!!! :)
It was a perfect show, an amazing evening!!!! And the biggest gift they could give me: THE SAME DEEP WATER AS YOU! :smth049 :smth049 :smth049
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

andysabre

The Cure
Roma - Ippodromo delle Campanelle (Italy)

"Rock in Roma"

Taped by: A.D.L.

Recording:
Giant Squid Audio Omnidirectional Powered Stereo Microphone (clipped to caps)
-> fixed Bass Roll Off
-> Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 (WAV: 16 bit, 44kHz), Line in, rec. level 6

Shared by A.D.L. @ DIME (July 2012)

tape/open
high
the end of the world
lovesong
sleep when i'm dead
mint car
friday i'm in love
doing the unstuck
play for today
a forest
bananafishbones
pictures of you
lullaby
the caterpillar
the walk
push
inbetween days
just like heaven
from the edge of the deep green sea
trust
want
the hungry ghost
wrong number
one hundred years
end
the same deep water as you
the kiss
if only tonight we could sleep
fight
dressing up
the lovecats
close to me
just one kiss
let's go to bed,why can't i be you?
boys don't cry

Do not encode into MP3 or any other lossy format!
TRADE FREELY AND DO NOT SELL!

Support the artists - buy the records - visit the shows!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=412252
London 90 Cristal park
Roma 92 wish tour
Milano 95 Sonoria Festival
Roma 02 Cornetto music festival
Napoli 04
Roma 04 Mtv Awards
Taormina 05 Greek Theater & Etna vulcano...
Roma 08 4 tour
Roma 12
Bologna 16

JessTrust

My first Cure concert in front of Simon and Roger, very good experience, I'm very happy!!!!  :smth060

AndrewV127

Had a great time, special thanks to the wonderful fans we met who made the gig extra special.

dsanchez

Just back home from a long long trip from Italy (wonderful country and kind people).

Just put two photos of the Rock in Roma gig including the famous banner lol

http://curefans.com/gallery/index.php/tag/131/Rock+in+Roma

I will upload more pictures, write a review, share an audio recording, etc. during this week. It will take time cause tomorrow I have to work and there's just a lot of things to do.

Thanks to everyone who was there for making of this a wonderful time :smth023

ps. I am considering going to see The Cure in St. Polten (Austria). This could be an interesting gig because it will be the first show they play after a pause of one month (the show is scheduled for August 18 and the show before is in July 20). So for those who are thinking of going, you may fly with RyanAir to Bratislava (Slovakia) and then you can take a train to St. Polten. And of course, you can spend a day in Bratislava and enjoy the great and cheap beer here ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

AndrewV127

erpomata

Quote from: erpomata on July 10, 2012, 12:56:13
ciao
i'm really tired only 2 hrs sleep tonight, too much hot air at home   :smth011
i would like to really thank, un grosso grazie, to all beatiful people i met at the meeting the night before and at the show. nice and very kind boys, you have a big place in my heart  ;)