Previous topic - Next topic

Lady

Quote from: psychophysio on January 17, 2008, 05:05:07
Nice map but you have to move it to see me in New Zealand..... :(
New Zeland is damn cool man... ;)
I'd like very much to go there!!! :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

melly

Quote from: psychophysio on January 17, 2008, 20:32:25
Quote from: scatcat on January 17, 2008, 15:49:51

:shock: New Zealand?? where is that ??  :smth082 :smth042 :smth002

You know, where all the clever Aussies live..... :-D

and don't they "love" their sheep.... baaaaa   :smth043 :smth047
a beautiful place, where fush and chups are eaten for tea around sex o'clock... :smth081
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Carnage Visor on January 10, 2008, 03:22:16
WOW!

I live close to iwannashagsimon!

And LuvURobert!

Hey guys!!!! :D

Yay!  I'm happy to know I am not alone in my love of the Cure in my neck of the woods.  :-D

psychophysio

Quote from: melly on January 19, 2008, 01:01:41
Quote from: psychophysio on January 17, 2008, 20:32:25
Quote from: scatcat on January 17, 2008, 15:49:51

:shock: New Zealand?? where is that ??  :smth082 :smth042 :smth002

You know, where all the clever Aussies live..... :-D

and don't they "love" their sheep.... baaaaa   :smth043 :smth047
a beautiful place, where fush and chups are eaten for tea around sex o'clock... :smth081

Don't you like "sex o'clock"? I certainly do.......Baaaa!

melly

Can't answer that, Im rather "sheepish"..... :smth047
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

shel1971

I love the map!!!! I placed my pin just now,...but after looking at the map with my pin, I felt very lonely :( . Then I read more posts and felt like everyone is right here with me :D .
Very cool idea!

dsanchez

Just want suggest something to everyone placing their pins on the map: do NOT place the pin in the EXACTLY street you live. Its enough with placing the pin near your place, or in your city, but not exaaaaactly where you livee, ok?

That is just as a safety mesure. There is so freak people out there in this "nice" world...

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

I have done exactly as you have addressed, David.

I would never pop it in the exact street where I live... hmmm there ARE spooky people out there!!  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

iwannashagsimon

I must admit...my pin is close to where I live.  But if that REALLY  is where I live is another story. ;)

melly

was just cruising around the members map, where we live, and I just realised that infact, where our house is, is a paddock on the map!! These homes are nearly 4 years old! so yeah, we don't really live in a paddock folks, we may not have a lot of money, but we aint camping on a spare block of land!!   :shock:

lepep

Good idea !
Thanks to all the kind people who helped me regather my "lost" collection  :smth023
lepep

Poe

I didn't know we had a map, hurray! Looks like a board game: red pins, we ally ourselves with the green pins and attack the blue pins's headquarters in Europe at dawn!  :smth063

By the way, don't mean to scare anyone, but...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fPgV6-gnQaE&eurl=http://apps.facebook.com/superwall/view.php?id=803469480&owner_id=640237354
[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

gleason_cure

Thats a good idea to know where we found each other. If someone visit Mexico, ask me about street info or just for meet and share a beer.
An talk about the cure, of course.
See you over here.
Forever cure...
nothing lef but faith.

coxoxi

I think it's great idea too!  :D

dsanchez

There were so few dots at the beginning, now you can't almost see central Europe. A success, indeed!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo