Currently Watching

Started by Steve, July 14, 2007, 17:49:04

Previous topic - Next topic

rjl

I also just finished watching "Dead Like Me" for the second time. Awesome series, killed just as it had totally hit its stride.

Anyone else watch it?

I was happy to learn that there is a direct-to-DVD movie (I know, that's the stuff of Steven Seagal and the Olsen Twins) in the works, with almost the entire original cast (they re-cast Daisy, and Rube simply isn't in it  :smth011 and they are adding Henry Ian Cusick from "Lost").

And perhaps the series may even return (keeping my fingers crossed, as it's been a few years, and cast members obviously move on... But I guess the new head of MGM is a mega-fan, and people are PSYCHED about the movie...

Carnage Visor

HAROLD IS SUCH A GOTH KID! I mean, there was no such thing back then, but in a way he's a protogoth. Swear to god. He hangs out at funerals and drives a herse! Awesome flick, very sad, great soundtrack although I'm not a Cat Stevens fan I love that song "I think I see the light" and I listen to it alot now.

Very funny, he fakes suicide a bunch of times to freak out houseguests and get his mother's attention, then he meets an old lady and they fall in love. Very sweet story and lots of memorable scenes. I think it's been forgotten with time but everyone should see it!

Steve

So you've decided you want to become a goth clicky
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

scatcat

Quote from: Steve on September 11, 2007, 12:13:48

wicked! thanks Steve  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

I'M WATCHING

THE MIGHTY BOOSH!

Series 2 episode 3 - Nanageddon!!! "goth juice, the most powerful hairspray known to man! Made from the tears of Robert Smith!"

Lady

@Sussex: PRISON BREAK?? Wow!! :smth023 
Disintegration loves this serial and I watch it, too!!! :-D
In italy it's transmitted on friday night! :smth001
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

robiola

:smth044 :smth043

I'm actually watching The Oddparents, though not by choice, but I have to admit Cosmo makes me laugh.

Carnage Visor

Well I never said that but thanks for the link!!!  :lol:

melly

"There is NOoOOoo Bingo!!".. only in Oz I think..it's lame, but my little Mum has been staying with us, (she was quite ill, but good now) and she loves to play it... can only download the bingo cards from the 'net, which we have done for her.  She's going home tomorrow, so we have promised to download,print and post to her next Sundays' game..plus every Sundays game, as, like so many of her generation, Mum doesn't have a puter.I'll miss my dear little Mum, but I won't miss the bloody bingo!!! Especially the man that yells "There is NOOOO bInGo"... AARrGGhHHH!!!!
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Janko

I SAW   BRING ME THE HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA   THE OTHER DAY...
I LOVE IT!
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Sussex

Quote from: Lady on November 17, 2007, 11:14:41
@Sussex: PRISON BREAK?? Wow!! :smth023 
Disintegration loves this serial and I watch it, too!!! :-D
In italy it's transmitted on friday night! :smth001

Sorry for the late reply Dalila,

Yeah, now its in the 3rd season..crazy Scofield! :)
"Thick As Shit"

scatcat

The Meaning Of Life... Monty Python...   :smth023

"just remember that you're standing on a planet that's revolving at 12 million miles a minute"...   :-D
My favourite parts are: the sex-education lesson by Cleese!!  ;) and the "every sperm is sacred" scene about catholics....  :D It does make you think and.. so I have apparently , forgotten to look lightly at life and just LAUGH!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

robiola

Quote from: scatcat on November 30, 2007, 16:33:57
"every sperm is sacred" scene about catholics....  :D It does make you think and.. so I have apparently , forgotten to look lightly at life and just LAUGH!!

Yes, and remember: every sperm is needed in your neighborhood. :smth043

psichonaut

Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

melly

The V8 Super cars!! From Philip Island, in Victoria...just love those powerful machines...sometimes, there are spectacular crashes, spin outs and near misses..as long as nobody gets hurt though. It's between "Ford" and "Holden" car manufacturers( that's for the overseas people who may not know ) So, anyway, got it on, goes for five and a half hours, and it's on tomorrow (Sunday) as well...
VRROOmm VRROOOmmm......"Gentlemen, start your engines!"....
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...