news

Started by plainsong16, April 01, 2008, 21:44:04

Previous topic - Next topic

plainsong16

marco lab.puoi verificare questo,eventualmente? la fonte e' chain of flowers.
anche perche' sembrerebbe confermato un tour sudamericano prima del prossimo us tour:
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Exclusive! Details on the new album and more

Got a call late tonight from an old friend and 100% reliable source that I haven't heard from in a long time. He/She had just had a very interesting discussion with a member of the band and knew that I would want to hear this. Anyway, here's the current plan for the coming months:

North American tour will be much like the European Tour, but about 30 minutes shorter. The band felt the 3 hour shows were a bit much, so will try 2 and a half hours. The good news is that the shows will be less pop, with a some real surprises being added to the set. There will also be a rotation of 6 songs from the new album.

Lol has been invited to some of the California shows. And not just as a guest....hmmm.

Expect 3-5 "secret shows" during the NA tour. No publicity AT ALL. They are being called Sneak Attack Shows. That will be your only clue about them. Check the local papers and street flyers. NYC and LA clubs are confirmed, but expect a couple in "unique places" in "unique cities". And one other thing, be sure to go to the bathroom, get a drink or just hang around an hour after the show. You might just find something very interesting. NIN fans will understand.

The band is booked for the Jimmy Kimmel show and Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Album is 99.13% confirmed to be titled 'Thirteen', with 13 forming the T and E. It's a Porl/Parched Art design. Cover design is said to be brilliant. The band/Robert are not pictured on it.

Album release will be after the completion of the NA Tour, possibly end of June, but more likely in early to mid July (yes, in 2008, smart asses).

The album is really going to surprise people (in a good way). Maybe a bit too upbeat for some, but the dark stuff is better than anything they've done before. And guess what? There's some keyboards and piano on a few songs! Robert plays both.

Album will be released in at least 4 formats:
Single cd (the Geffen mix) with DVD bonus
Double CD box set (the Robert mix) with DVD and Book bonus
Vinyl box set (8 LPs and Book bonus)
Download only version of the Robert mix with additional tracks (demos, scratch tracks, remixes, live).

European Festivals are being added as we speak. Expect at least 10 festival shows. Maybe a few non-festivals too, as the European tour sold VERY well. And the setlists WILL be different from the 4Tour.

South America MIGHT be added after the European festivals, though it looks unlikely right now.

Expect even bigger plans for 2009. Isn't there a very special anniversary next year? The band may be even busier than in '08. The release schedule DEFINITELY will be.

There's much more, but it's getting late/early. If I get permission, I might put up the recording of the call.

Thanks so much to my old friend (lets call him/her April Phoolz) for providing all of this great info.

plainsong16

p.s.
alcune cose che tu avevi anticipato,sembrerebbero
avere conferma.
c'e' gia' ovviamente chi diceche si tratta di uno
scherzo o perlomeno di notizie molto 'generose'.
ciauuuuuuuu !!!!!

[labyrinth]

PESCE D'APRILE,

da notare il nome del suo "Golaprofonda" , ovvero "April Phoolz"
e poi, non so se vi ricordate nel 2004 di "Winter" sempre su COF il primo aprile.

:-D

in ogni caso, boh....chissà....
fin quando non lo dirà lo stesso Craig, c'è sempre il beneficio del dubbio.

[labyrinth]

in ogni caso,
qualcosina di reale o di vicino al reale...ci sta.

plainsong16

PERLOMENO QUELLO !!!!!!!

erpomata

allora ho parlato col manager del gruppo di mio fratello, i cure gli faranno da supporter nel giro di sagre e feste dell'unità che si svolgeranno in estate, e li promuoveranno il nuovo disco, anche perchè robert ha cambiato stile di vita, ora gradisce di più la romanella e il frascati rispetto alla birra, e si sente in pace con tutti e quindi suonerà nuovi pezzi più una sorpresa le inedite "the big eaters society"  "roman shipdriver" salutando tutti al grido " to the soul of your best bad dead!!!"

ps ancora non è il 2  :-D
baciotti
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

erpomata

ma sò scemo?  :-D
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

[labyrinth]

abbastanza?
ahah

plainsong16

ji,ji,ji!!!!!!!!!!! ce sentimo domani va, che e' mejo.
comunque qualcosa di vero c'e',e' tutto molto gonfiato
ma analizzando bene almeno forse non e' tutto da escludere.

[labyrinth]

anche perchè buona parte delle news in quel post,
sono voci che girano da parecchio...
lui non ha fatto altro che metterle insieme e dire che erano ufficiali.

Virpi

Are those news just a joke?
...cry like the stone white clown and stand lost forever in a happy crowd...

[labyrinth]

yes they are, a joke...

they're traditional and Chainofflowers used to do this kind of joke in past,too.

like 4 years ago with the album "Winter"
anyway some news could be true.

wait and see...

Lady

Quote from: [labyrinth] on April 02, 2008, 08:05:40
yes they are, a joke...

they're traditional and Chainofflowers used to do this kind of joke in past,too.

Ahahahah che ridere...

Tra l'altro chi è un minimo fan dei cure dovrebbe intendere che la maggior parte di quelle notizie sono troppo "dettagliate" x essere da cure... se vogliono proprio fare i "simpaticoni", almeno potevano sforzarzi di rendere il pesce d'aprile un po' più credibile.... :lol:

Oggi cmq è 2 aprile, basta con gli scherzi!!!! Spero che posteranno solo notizie vere e non le minchiate!!! :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]