autographs

Started by forever cure, September 02, 2008, 12:25:38

Previous topic - Next topic

forever cure

Hi cure fans, I'm writing in my husbands nickname, heres the question, is there someone out there that can tell me how to get hold of autographs of Robert and the band, my hubby is turning 40 in november and it would be a big surprise if I could arrange this for him. He hase been a cure fan since the early 80s.
Kind regards
Mette
there is no god,we have Robert

japanesebaby

Quote from: forever cure on September 02, 2008, 12:25:38
Hi cure fans, I'm writing in my husbands nickname, heres the question, is there someone out there that can tell me how to get hold of autographs of Robert and the band, my hubby is turning 40 in november and it would be a big surprise if I could arrange this for him. He hase been a cure fan since the early 80s.
Kind regards
Mette

well i think you have no other secure choice but to try catching bob & co. in person. easier said than done, of course...
i'd certainly not recommend anyone to go buy anything from people who insist they have "genuine" autographs for sale (like all those sellers on ebay etc.). it's just people making easy money with fakes, believe me. you'd only be cheated.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

forever cure

Yeah I know what you mean, I will not buy one for him, I wanted it to be personelised to him aswell.
Difficult to get hold of Robert you know, well maybe I try theyre official pages.

Kind regards
Mette
there is no god,we have Robert

japanesebaby

Quote from: forever cure on September 02, 2008, 13:07:06
Yeah I know what you mean, I will not buy one for him, I wanted it to be personelised to him aswell.
Difficult to get hold of Robert you know, well maybe I try theyre official pages.

i see. sorry i can't help you, as i don't have a direct hotline to mr. smith. ;) perhaps someone does...
anyway, good luck!

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine