New currency to replace US Dollar, Canadian Dollar and Mexican Peso

Started by dsanchez, October 26, 2008, 21:18:47

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

"Here it is folks. The new North American Union money. I encourage everyone to upload this to their channel and pass it on. New currency being secretly minted at Denver Mint, to replace US Dollar, Canadian Dollar and Mexican Peso"

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Purple Orchid

I saw that one on friday and kind of got sacred, but then I googled this guy and whit I found (radical ultra-right-ist, white supremacy activist, etc)
took all the credibility off him, so don't panic!
...when suddenly, behind a tree, I appear
strange mixture of the one-before-the-last wanderer
and first stowaway on the trip to Venus.
Half melon on the head and the stripes of the shirt painted on the skin,
but only you see me...

dsanchez

Yep!, but seems the Amero is really something may exist in future. It was even broadcasted in TV

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

i couldn't watch the video (because i'm on a computer that has no audio out) so perhaps i missed something.
anyway, even if it's true then what's the panic? there's euro in europe already and we all here in europe "lost" our dear old various national currencies already, so isn't it sort of expected to happen elsewhere too?
sure there are advantages and disadvantages in it, but it's the same with everything.

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

crowbi_wan

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 31, 2008, 10:12:41
i couldn't watch the video (because i'm on a computer that has no audio out) so perhaps i missed something.
anyway, even if it's true then what's the panic? there's euro in europe already and we all here in europe "lost" our dear old various national currencies already, so isn't it sort of expected to happen elsewhere too?
sure there are advantages and disadvantages in it, but it's the same with everything.

Same here, no speakers at work.  :smth100

If getting rid of pennies and paper dollars are in store, count me in.  90% of the time I'll use my debit card anyways.