My Bloody Valentine reunited!

Started by dsanchez, August 27, 2007, 23:47:13

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

:shock:

One of the best, most influential bands of the planet, are getting back together. I can't believe! :shock:

http://www.mybloodyvalentine.net/news/index.html
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

rjl

I hope this happens! I mean, KS has said time and again "it's not over", and alluded to more material and more shows. I hope it happens, and I hope it comes stateside. I mean, if JAMC could get their shit together, so can MBV.

If that happens, plus the Cure re-scheduling, plus supposedly more JAMC dates (saw 'em in NY last May... a little tame, but still awesome) and an album... 2008 looks to be a great year.

Now... How awesome would it be if MBV opened for The Cure (Robert is a fan, I do believe)? I'd actually go for the opener, and not complain about them having an opener.

Either way, I hope this pans out.

(And my gf is a huge fan... seen them all over, met them, etc. So I won't be going alone should I travel to multiple shows! There is nothing worse than milling about when you're in a strange town. Nothing to do but drink too much...)

rjl

Sorry to commit a random act of thread necromancy... but...

...saw them Monday in NY.

WOW.

You Made Me Realise was i-n-t-e-n-s-e. My skull was (literally) vibrating. And was my chest, stomach, and everything in my pockets.

Blows the JAMC reunion out of the water. As well as the Swervedriver one... but I wasn't really a fan / never got into them. But MBV still wins...