Hooverphonic

Started by harrold, November 11, 2005, 17:41:57

Previous topic - Next topic

harrold

Help wanted, Belgian fan needed!
:)
One of my favorite band, Hooverphonic issues their next album (http://www.hooverphonic.com/news/) soon.
New album will be released nex Monday, November 14th, but only in Belgium.  :(  New album will be released in January, 2006, in rest of Europe... :(  I can't wait until that time.
Is there anyone who can help me?
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

harrold

Thanks, Caley!  :)  Actually it is the single of the new album but I almost forgot e-bay... :shock:  :-D

Yves28

Hey Harrold,

Do you still need the album ? I can buy it for you and send it to you if you still want !

If yes, PM !
Yves

feefoo

great, one of my favourite bands! :) the new record is fantastic!

harrold

Hi Yves!

Well, let me see... it's almost been 3 years...  since I debit an answer...  :oops:
Thanks so much for your help you offered. I received a pm from lotus at that time who paid my attention to proxis.be which is a "Belgian amazon" so it was no problem to get asap my third fav band's actual album. Since that time they released a newer one, The president of the LSD golf club which shows the band a high-professional band at the top of their own vitality, delicious! The last album is much better than (No) More sweet music was/were in spite of this double lp' music is also high qualified brillant one! I love all of their albums, I guess H. presents Jackie Cane was a bit poor than all the other lp's and the last one is exceeds from the others!

Thanks again!

cheers,
harrold

ps: 0010
:D

Quote from: Yves28 on November 28, 2005, 08:49:17
Hey Harrold,

Do you still need the album ? I can buy it for you and send it to you if you still want !

If yes, PM !
Yves

harrold

Shit....! :smth011 :smth011 :smth011 :smth011 :smth011 :smth011 :smth011

From the official Hooverphonic newsletter:

"Hooverphonic is sad to announce you that Geike will leave the band by the end of 2008.

Alex and Raymond will definitely go on with Hooverphonic!
They are therefore looking for a new singer (male or female).

If you're interested, please...." bla bla bla...

I hate this news...! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: