i'm a little bit disappointed...

Started by cult_hero, August 13, 2005, 09:23:22

Previous topic - Next topic

cult_hero

and i think/know i'm not the only one. it's because of the "grabbers" who download all they can get but with no single word like 'thanks'! i think they don't know how much time (and maybe money) the uploaders spent to do all this.

for example: 'push' from benicassim was downloaded 134 times until now but there were just a few people here and in another forum who said 'thank you'. the same with the icon-video (43 times) and almost nothing!  :(

i know: to make all this possible is my own decision, i don't want money, i don't want gifts but a little 'thank you' is not too much, right? but if there is a "technical problem" (how to download etc) suddenly they are able to write a few words. hm..?

edit:
a little correction: there was a little mistake in my guestbook. i will fix it. thanks to those who signed the guestbook!

arielcc

humm
i would rather to find new shows to download instead a thank you, of course my case its not the same as yours, because i use free space, but i feel great when i share stuff!! but if i do this is because i want other fans to do the same! its somehow easy!! just to have a little patience!

so sharing shows is my way to say thank you to all of those who upload shows.

ariel

cult_hero

okay, you share as well but there are so many other people who don't! no problem cos not everybody has the possibilty for this. i don't pay much for my webspace (just 12 €/year) but i and many other spend much time!

Plainsong

Well I for one say "thank you" then because I am continually amazed at how generous and nice Cure fans are with sharing shows!:)

erikcure

a big thank you from metoo.  I don't have the ability (or the time, even if I could) to upload shows.  I also am amazed at the spirit involved in sharing.  All I can share back is my enthusiasm.

Remeber that some of us have been continually warned to NOTpost thank you messages, for fear of wasting bandwidth, on a different forum... Time to get back into the habit?
Erik

lostflower4

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Oh shit. I probably just used up my entire month's bandwidth here. This site will have to be shut down and all downloads halted until next month!  :cry:

wish

many tx for the shows. you do a great job :)
music is the best

MheAd

MANY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING Cult_Hero!

And I would give you a BIG THANK YOU (in advance) if you could consider putting up complete lossless version of Benicassim '05 somehow.

Tristan Berlin

Ich glaube, ich habe danke gesagt. Aber ich mach es hier lieber nochmal (wo grad alle so sch?n dabei sind) falls ich es doch vergessen haben sollte. Vielen lieben Dank f?r die Shows. Thank You. Gracias. Merci.  :wink:

ron

cult_here, I know how you feel.  It's not that you want to be rewarded for what you do but you want some kind of recognition (a thank you) for what you are doing.  It takes a lot of time to host a site with shows and to keep it going, you need some positive feedback.  I know this too well as I let some bad feedback and bad people on other forums get to me and I just stopped hosting shows on my site for a while.  Now that I'm happy again the shows are piling up and I'm getting a lot of positive feedback.  So you have my thank you for all you are doing.

Pierrig

Thank you very much for this opportunity. This is definitely the best site for downloads, and everybody is behaving.  :lol: Good kids!  :P

I will upload some shows in the future. Lack of time right now, but this is coming!

And for the record, I am a huge fan of the 1984 shows.

Pierre

Aveweb

I know it's out of time but: THANK YOU Cult-Hero!!!! Sometimes people (like me) forgot that it no take many time to write a short "Thank you". Sorry I will correct it.
(It's not an excuse but I was thinking that, in the past, I used to thanks people who share shows but in "other places" don't like this so much :smt018 so I stopped to...)
Sorry again.
Saludos
A.

rdruiz8

Hey Cult Hero!

I know how you feel. I used to have a site (cure-closetomex) and felt the same way as you do. I really understand you. But you are one of many woderful people that make the curefan world better.
So, thank you and all the webmasters and the people who kindly share their stuff with us!!!! (you know who you are) :D  :D  :D
i'm running out of time i'm out of step and
closing down

andysabre

London 90 Cristal park
Roma 92 wish tour
Milano 95 Sonoria Festival
Roma 02 Cornetto music festival
Napoli 04
Roma 04 Mtv Awards
Taormina 05 Greek Theater & Etna vulcano...
Roma 08 4 tour
Roma 12
Bologna 16