Cure tattoos

Started by dsanchez, November 07, 2006, 15:14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

iwannashagsimon

I checked out that other topic link. Damn!  There sure are some devoted Cure fans out there. :smth001

I don't have any tats.  Only cos I am scared of needles (yes, I am a whimp) and I can't afford one.  But, if--and that's a major "IF"--I ever get one I'd like it to be this:

As far as piercings...I only got 2.  One in each ear.  Nothing special.  But I hardly if ever wear earrings. So, I think they might be closing up cos when I do wear earrings they are a major **** to get in!

electric_glare

No offense Cherry Red, but that first tattoo pic is supposed to be Robert?

I would have guessed it's the lead singer from Sugar Ray.

Are you sure you gave the tattoo artist the right photo? :lol:

~*CherryRed*~

Quote from: electric_glare on August 27, 2007, 05:26:26
No offense Cherry Red, but that first tattoo pic is supposed to be Robert?

I would have guessed it's the lead singer from Sugar Ray.

Are you sure you gave the tattoo artist the right photo? :lol:

Well I can't see Sugar Ray!... but it came from a drawing I did... maybe if I had've used a photo, there would be no confusion.
"prone to flights of whimsy"

~*CherryRed*~

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 25, 2007, 14:44:13
there's an existing topic about cure tattoos here:

http://www.curefans.com/index.php/topic,3057.0.html

that one was started about cure tattoos but maybe these topics could still be merged into one?

Ah right, someone beat me too it then hey??? I'm far too lazy to search through the topics!!! But I will have a look at it now I know.

~*CherryRed*~

I found the other topic relating to tatt's... no one has posted in it for ages, and it even says to consider starting a new one??? So......

~*CherryRed*~

LOL... Christ - I wish I had a gut like yours Cure freak! I'm far to scared to let mine see the light of day! By the way, I like your tat. And I really think it will look even better filled in!

Siouxsie_

I am far too scared to ever get a tattoo.

ROGUE

Yeh Cure Freak will look great coloured in.

But sometimes it can look also different in light, angle, but that one of Robert could have been elvis, or eerm someone else,
Yeh post the pic of what it was taken from- copied off, Might be better, or try another pic of it,
Anyway love tatts, have one on my ancle, but small 5 pointed star, i did when i was 12, looks good though. Although i always wanted
another one, but the question remains- What ? and where ?
I really like the japanese traditional stuff.

edit ~ when i wrote this there was another tatt posted, so the top was about Cure Freak and the bottom part, about other pics.

AlluivialL

Ah! I would get one if I were 18, but sadly I am only 15. Only 3 more years. I would probably get one of those stick men, or The Top, along with their name.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

japanesebaby

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 22, 2007, 11:47:14
I am far too scared to ever get a tattoo.

i wouldn't be scared of the pain but i would maybe be scared of the idea that i'll have it branded on me for the rest of my life. that's probably why i never wanted any tattoos. i know that i often get bored easily and i like to change things - i like to change the way my room is decorated, the way my furniture is arranged and so on. i enjoy esthetical changes around me (just as long as they truly are esthetical! i mean, i don't just like change for the change's sake, there's got to be some esthetical aim/goal in it.)
so i think i've never been into tattoos simply because i wouldn't like the idea that i'll have something ON me for as long as i live.
i guess i don't believe in permanence (any kind of it) in life...  
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Cure Freak

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on September 22, 2007, 11:24:02
LOL... Christ - I wish I had a gut like yours Cure freak! I'm far to scared to let mine see the light of day! By the way, I like your tat. And I really think it will look even better filled in!
Thank you. i plan on it. There was a couple of reasons why I didn't get it finished. One, it hurt so bad. I was in tears. The other, my tummy was being "rebellious". I could keep the tummy muscle relaxed. But I will get it done soon.

imaginarynancyboy

i have to wait 354 more days till i can get my tats done  :( *damn stupid laws* im getting a placebo one done on my wrist and then below that im getting a Cure one done... something from the Wish album booklet... or 'The Cure' written in the way on  The Top album... im excited! haha

as for piercings... well i have 5 in my left ear and 2 in my right and my belly done :)
I think I should finish soon, I think I should end. Magic and dreams and the end of the world. In the Hanging Garden...

Cure Freak

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 22, 2007, 12:28:51

i wouldn't be scared of the pain but i would maybe be scared of the idea that i'll have it branded on me for the rest of my life. that's probably why i never wanted any tattoos.
They can be surgically removed.

ROGUE

Quote from: imaginarynancyboy on September 23, 2007, 15:56:46
i have to wait 354 more days till i can get my tats done  :( *damn stupid laws* im getting a placebo one done on my wrist and then below that im getting a Cure one done... something from the Wish album booklet... or 'The Cure' written in the way on  The Top album... im excited! haha

as for piercings... well i have 5 in my left ear and 2 in my right and my belly done :)

I like piercing, the act of it.
Have pierced my left hand, between the semi waded thumb skin, between finger,  :twisted: That bit- with a large baby safety pin.

But wasnt functional, so had to go, But felt great- had to be careful to avoid vein.
Had belly done twice but also wasnt functional- fly's and buttons.
And ears about 21 in left and 13 in right- but hardly ever wear ear-rings, cant see the holes, but you can feel them.
I used to wear heaps of sleepers in them, in the 80's.

Always think of getting some tatts, wouldnt mind one on my neck. or wrist underneath- but being stuck with it,
dont like that either.

Hows those people that do, skin hanging, hang from the flesh of their backs, that would be interesting feeling, but
not sure i want to encourage more stretching, other than necessary.   :?

CURE FREAK ~ Iam sure a tattoo-ist would be able to do a very small portion, but i wouldnt know.
Maybe somewhere online...?  I have seen lots of books, mag's, tatts, i have never heard this, but there are probably
a few different red colorings/inks (made from different things)~?
When you get it colored please post pic, will look so good  :smth023 blood red

Cure Freak

I would like to get mine filled in with red ink. But I read that red ink can irritate the skin.
Has anyone had this happen to them?